**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Get in, Summoners! We’re going shopping! [UPDATED - Jan. 6, 2021]

Comments

• KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    How many fights will be there
  • poops143poops143 Posts: 6
    so im conquerer can i do the epic difficulty or is it too hard
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

So to hit the 80 prize stamps you have to do the mutant quest since its 3 stamps per run at least some of the days as the avengers/spider hero one is only 2 stamps so a max of 64? Is this a typo?

Half mutant and half other would net you exactly 80 stamps.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    So if I'm going to spend all 16 tokens in the first day then I'm going to get all first set solo objectives rewards?
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    What is the advantage of doing only the mutant arcade (3 prize stamps)? Do more prize stamps unlock more solo objectives?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

LET’S GO TO THE MALL!

Ugh, 2020 much? This is 2021! It’s time for a brand new look, brand new attitude! Jubilee and friends are headed to the mall to snazzle up their 2021. As they stroll through the mall, Jubilee and friends spot an old fashioned mall arcade that didn’t used to be there. They peer at it curiously. “What do you say?” chirps Jubilee as she flashes a cheeky grin.

Join Jubilee and friends in this old fashioned arcade to earn some big time prizes!

Energy cost: N/A

ARCADE HOURS
    OPEN: 01/06/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    CLOSE: 02/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

HOW TO PLAY
    Step 1: Collect your special Voucher from your in-game message.
    Step 2: Go to the Store. Purchase the Prize Card bundle and select your choice of Solo Objectives.
    Step 3: Use Tokens (from Prize Card bundle and in-game message) to play the arcade machines.
    Step 4: Collect Prize Stamps (to complete Solo Objectives) and other rewards by completing each arcade machine.

Q&A
    Q: Where do I get my Voucher?
    A: From your inbox/in-game message.

Q: How many Vouchers will I receive?
    A: One (1) at the start of the event; another one (1) at the midpoint of the event.

Q: What is a Prize Card bundle? What has it got to do with my Solo Objectives?
    A: In the Store, you will find 1 Prize Card bundle, which you can purchase using your Voucher (see above). The bundle will then present you with two (2) options for Solo Objectives (Champion Shard or Rank Up focused rewards). You will then choose one of the two options in order to activate your Solo Objectives for this round!

Q: Does this mean I can only complete one version of the Solo Objectives aka receive one category of rewards from Solo Objective for this event?
    A: No, remember - you will be receiving two (2) Vouchers (refer to above). For example, if you chose to do Champion Shard focused rewards Solo Objectives the first time around, you may choose to do the Rank Up focused rewards Solo Objectives the second time around.

Q: Will the Solo Objectives from the first half and second half of the event be exactly the same?
    A: The objectives themselves will be the same (collecting Stamps), but the exact reward items will be different (please see Rewards table below).

Q: What are Tokens?
    A: Tokens are what you need to start the various arcade games.

Q: How many Tokens will I receive?
    A: You will receive eight (8) Tokens from your Prize Card bundle, and another eight (8) more from your inbox/in-game message at the start of the event. If you did your math correctly, you should now have sixteen (16) Tokens.

Q: Is that all the Tokens I get?
    A: No, you will receive another eight (8) Tokens from your second Prize Card bundle, and another eight (8) more from your inbox / in-game message at the midpoint of the event. If you did your math correctly, you should have another sixteen (16) Tokens.

Q: So, how many Tokens do I get in total (for the entire event)?
    A: 16 + 16 = 32. You will receive thirty-two (32) Tokens for the entire event.

Q: How many Tokens will it take to start a game?
    A: One (1) Token per game.

Q: How many arcade games are there? How many paths in each game?
    A: There are three (3) different arcade games to choose from: (i) SPIDERS IN TIME: THE BIG APPLE, (ii) THE KING OF AVENGERS '98, (iii) SUPER HYPER TURBO SPECIAL FATAL ULTRA MUTANT SHOWDOWN REMASTERED. They will each have one (1) - yes, only a single path!

Q: Awww… Does that mean we have to fight the same characters and bosses each time?
    A: YES. Remember, this is a very old arcade!

Q: Will there be different Difficulties for the arcade games (and Solo Objectives)?
    A: Yes, there will be Heroic, Master, Epic, and Legendary. You will also be completing the corresponding set of Solo Objectives according to the Difficulty you have chosen.

Q: Will I have enough Tokens to complete ALL the Difficulties?
    A: Unfortunately, not. So, be wise with your Tokens! We will NOT be issuing any extra Tokens. I repeat, we will NOT be issuing any more Tokens. You get thirty-two (32) Tokens, and not a Token more. Again, be wise about which Difficulties you’d like to complete.

Q: What are Prize Stamps?
    A: Stamps are items you will earn whilst playing through the arcade games.

Q: So, what are the Prize Stamps for? Can I use them?
    A: The Stamps are what you must collect from the games in order to complete your Solo Objectives. No, you cannot use the Stamps. They will just remain ...stamped... in your inventory for the duration of the event.

Q: Oh no, what happens if I exit / quit the path (intentional or unintentional)? What happens to the Stamps I worked so hard to get?! What happens to the Token I spent on this game?!?!?!
    A: You will keep the Stamps you’ve collected thus far. The Token, however, is spent / used / gone / non-refundable. So, try not to exit the path before you finish it!

REWARDS:

SOLO OBJECTIVES

Collect Prize Stamps to complete Solo Objectives!

Once again, folks, your Solo Objectives will be tied to the choice you make when you select your Prize Card bundle. You will receive your first Voucher at the start of the event (01/06) where you can choose either Champion Shard Prize Card to gain Champion Shard focused rewards, or the Rank Up Materials Prize Card to gain Rank Up focused rewards.

And then, you will receive your second Voucher at the midpoint of the event (01/20) where you get to select another Prize Card bundle (same choices as above).

***Note that Set 1 rewards are for the first round of Prize Card selection (01/06 - 01/20); Set 2 rewards are for the second round of Prize Card selection (01/20 - 02/03).

REWARDS:

Arena Solo Objectives

Here are your Solo Objectives for the Arena.

Sets 1 - 4:
    Objective: Defeat 10 X-Men tagged Champion in Arenas
    Reward: 2 x Continue? Coin Revive and 5,000 x Gold

Set 5 (final set):
    Objective: Defeat 10 X-Men tagged Champion in Arenas
    Reward: 2 x Continue? Coin Revive and Mallrat Mutant Title

What is a Continue? Coin Revive, you ask? Why, it’s a coin that...revives…and allows you to...you got it...continue! Seriously though, the Coin will revive one Champion and restore 25% of their health.

Sounds too good to be true? You’re right - the Coins will expire at the end of the event. Once again, it will EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE EVENT (02/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC / 10AM PST). So, please make sure you make use of your Coins before the end of the event! No extensions will be applied.

Profile Pic Solo Objective

Snag yourself a special profile picture to commemorate this fun day at the arcade! Available to ALL players!

Objective: Collect 64 Stamps total from Spider-Man, Avenger and X-Men Quests (Any Difficulty)
    Reward: Profile Pic

CAVALIER EXCLUSIVE (SOLO OBJECTIVE)

Cavaliers, here’s a little extra just for you...

Objective: Collect 80 Stamps in Jubilee's Arcade-ia Quests (Legendary Difficulty)
    Reward: 10% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal

Can we get further details on the stamps?

1) Stamps are earned based on the difficulty, correct? So I could get 48 legendary stamps and 48 epic stamps if that’s what I wanted?

2) How many stamps are required to max out a card? Let’s say I’m doing legendary shards in phase 1. There are 48 possible stamps available in that two-week period. Am I going to actually earn the 4,000 6-star shards if I end up with 40? Is it incremental, where I might get 500-1000 shard milestones along the way or is it all-or-nothing?
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

More than 9k 6* shards just from side quest? WOW

It evens out because you won’t get rank up rewards.
    What rank rewrds?
    rank 'UP' rewards/resources
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

More than 9k 6* shards just from side quest? WOW

It evens out because you won’t get rank up rewards.
    What rank rewrds?
    Materials to Rank.
  • Wrecktifier21Wrecktifier21 Posts: 44
    will the FH crystal be the current pool or the next pool cuz I want apocalypse badly
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'm a little confused on the math for tokens. If you use one token per game, and there are 4 difficulties per game. So that makes 12 games total? And we get 16 tokens per event. So doesn't that mean we can complete all paths/difficulties? Did I miss something here?

yeah Im thnking the same thing
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    @kabamBoo

How many difficulties can we complete per set?

will we get enough tokens to complete for example both legendary and Epic? or only enough for 1 or the other?
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I don't think I understand how the Prize Card objectives work. Say I pick the shards in the first round. If I totally max out my stamps, I get everything from the Ultimate Crystal to the 4000 6* shards? How many stamps do we need to hit each tier?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

@kabamBoo

will we get enough tokens to complete for example both legendary and Epic? or only enough for 1 or the other?

32 tokens in total.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Sbkrueb said:

@kabamBoo

32 tokens in total.
    i understand that ...but how many tokens to complete each difficulty?
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Sounds Like a Fun Event! It's like the Baron's War of Storm X and Sorc Supreme Last year, it was great!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Question: We can save up and do a bunch of runs on a single day, right?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Deepworld said:

So if we choose both shard sets and use all the tokens, we can get over 10k 6* shards in one month? This is a step in the right direction Kabam, hats off to you guys.

Actually 9k
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Deepworld said:

So if we choose both shard sets and use all the tokens, we can get over 10k 6* shards in one month? This is a step in the right direction Kabam, hats off to you guys.

Actually 9k
    Actually 9.8k
    800 from running the side event, 9k from the objectives
    But I suppose if you do the shard focused side event you can get over 10k but you would miss out on the t5cc
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

Question: We can save up and do a bunch of runs on a single day, right?

I'm not 100% sure but looks like that you can spend 16 tokens in the first day and get all first set solo objectives rewards...IDK.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Hurry! Someone do the totals for everything and tag me when you’re done! 😂
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Love the fighting game refrences 🥰
  • MUMMYT0MBMUMMYT0MB Posts: 4
    What do you do if you are not caviler but have all the stamps for the legendary prize card? Can you still get the rewards for it?