**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

WHO DO I USE MY GENERIC 5 STAR GEM ON

I have a generic 5 star gem and I wanted to either use it on my hype or captain marvel movie but I can wait for a aegon or nick fury. I have a 6 star nick but no 5 star yet

WHO DO I USE MY GENERIC 5 STAR GEM ON 34 votes

Use it on Hyperion
58%
zuffyMoot4Life10or_StrongMrwarren96Kill_GreyEtjamaArsozMasterpuff4dlaiVendemiaireSaltE_Wenis69Hilbert_unbeatable2TheBair123ScrubhanCrcrcrcanaLysis_War_Bird[Deleted User]skinnybruh879Light7 20 votes
Use it on Captain Marvel Movie
14%
SnakeEyes69SnakepKsp_2099_ReefCaptainGame 5 votes
Save it and wait for ÆGON or Nick
26%
Thunderstruck77SouthfenceJAATKINGKRANꓘThoye3jdeck59Invicta_HellionPrimerprime5AstroGamer110 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Use it on Hyperion
    Awakening Gems aren't as rare as they were before. Better use it on a champion that will help you clear content with less to no resources used.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 ★★
    Use it on Hyperion
    Don't bother saving it for a champ you don't have.. unless you know you've got a few solid shots at them e.g incursions crystal or if your hunting in a specific featured and there in it.

I had a mutant gem I saved for omega for about a year and a bit didnt get him and thought screw this and used them on collosus ( pre buff🤦‍♂️ thank god he's good now) and AA and ive never looked back I then only pulled him 5 months after that which by that time i had another another mutant and a generic gem that I could use. Use it while u have it on champs that will help you progress cause u may never pull that aegon or nick. I've been hunting ghost since she came out and still not pulled her yet above 4*