**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Get in, Summoners! We’re going shopping! [UPDATED - Jan. 6, 2021]

Comments

• MUMMYT0MBMUMMYT0MB Posts: 4
    Does this mean that a new account can do the lowest level and get the legendary prize card? Sweet!
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Super hyper turbo etc has 3 prize stamps but the others have 2 prize stamps?
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    No matter what side you choose , will u still have 3 arcade games in Side EQ section or you gonna see your side's SEQ with Mutant one ?
  • Infinity_Warrior6Infinity_Warrior6 Posts: 10
    edited January 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

that is a looooooong quest name lol

What’s an FH crystal?

The Featured Crystal! Note that there will be a new Featured Crystal introduced during the middle of the event, but you will be receiving the same Featured Crystal as the reward from BOTH sets (1 & 2), should you choose to complete both.
    Still kinda confused. Are we getting the new featured both weeks? (if we choose shards)
    You're getting the one that is there right now! You will NOT be receiving the new one in Set 2. You will be getting this same Featured Crystal for both sets. Hope this clears up any confusion.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    So... You get 16 tokens. Can you do all 16 on one day? Do you get all 16 at once per 2 week period?
  • WosloGosloWosloGoslo Posts: 3
    what are the requirements for legendary difficulty?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Deepworld said:

So if we choose both shard sets and use all the tokens, we can get over 10k 6* shards in one month? This is a step in the right direction Kabam, hats off to you guys.

Actually 9k
    Actually 9.8k
    800 from running the side event, 9k from the objectives
    But I suppose if you do the shard focused side event you can get over 10k but you would miss out on the t5cc
    True but atm i am focusing on still pulling champs needed for other content...aint in rush for TB lol
  • Xnmfjx_13Xnmfjx_13 Posts: 16
    Please help me understand... you only get 2 stamps for focusing on shards/rank rewards in the arcade, but if you go for both you’ll get one more stamp and less of each reward?
  • Xnmfjx_13Xnmfjx_13 Posts: 16
    Xnmfjx_13 said:

Please help me understand... you only get 2 stamps for focusing on shards/rank rewards in the arcade, but if you go for both you’ll get one more stamp and less of each reward?

Also it says you can’t use the stamps, so what would be the point in collecting one more stamp for getting both reward v.s. Going for the single rewards?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

So the only way to get the Cavalier Bonus T5CC is to waste Tokens on the Mash-Up Rewards Quest?
    Why?
    Why does there always have to be some annoying caveat, why can't someone just do only the Shard Reward Quest or only the Rank Up Rewards Quest and still get the Bonus T5CC? They all 3 will take the same amount of effort so why do you have to sacrifice some of the Maximum Rewards to get a Bonus?

There's No Reason people who want Only Shards Rewards or Only Rank Up Rewards should have to sacrifice half of them just to get 10% of a T5CC that may not even be the Class they need, T5CC is already Plenty Scarce and Annoying enough to obtain so why do you have to keep putting these Extra Barriers in everyone's way just for a Chance at a little bit?! (And no one even try twisting my words, I'm saying we don't need this extra unnecessary barrier to obtain the T5CC when all 3 Quests will require the same amount of effort. I am in No Way saying I want it for free!)

Please just fix it so all 3 Quests give the same 3 Tickets Each upon completion...
    Choices, pretty much.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

that is a looooooong quest name lol

What’s an FH crystal?

Featured hero crystal
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

So the only way to get the Cavalier Bonus T5CC is to waste Tokens on the Mash-Up Rewards Quest?
    Why?
    Why does there always have to be some annoying caveat, why can't someone just do only the Shard Reward Quest or only the Rank Up Rewards Quest and still get the Bonus T5CC? They all 3 will take the same amount of effort so why do you have to sacrifice some of the Maximum Rewards to get a Bonus?

There's No Reason people who want Only Shards Rewards or Only Rank Up Rewards should have to sacrifice half of them just to get 10% of a T5CC that may not even be the Class they need, T5CC is already Plenty Scarce and Annoying enough to obtain so why do you have to keep putting these Extra Barriers in everyone's way just for a Chance at a little bit?! (And no one even try twisting my words, I'm saying we don't need this extra unnecessary barrier to obtain the T5CC when all 3 Quests will require the same amount of effort. I am in No Way saying I want it for free!)

Please just fix it so all 3 Quests give the same 3 Tickets Each upon completion...
    I don’t think you understand how the event works. There are easier/shorter quests that give two stamps for completion. There’s a harder quest (9 fights instead of 5) that gives 3 stamps. You need to use at least half your entry tokens on the hardest quest to qualify for the t5cc.

The vast majority of rewards are chosen by YOU when you choose your prize card. The rewards listed alongside the stamp are nominal throw-ins.

I will agree in this respect: given that the toughest quest is 9 fights instead of 5, it sucks that you’re doing roughly the equivalent of both easier quests for half the immediate rewards. I’ll withhold final judgment until I see how the prize card breaks down though.
    Cool! Where does it say how many fights per arcade game?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Ok so it says that we get that fh crys,gems kinda stuff in solo objectives right?so will they have milestones?

and @Kabam Boo, @Kabam Miike ,can u tell us what do we need to complete to get those rewards?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

Why?

I don’t think you understand how the event works. There are easier/shorter quests that give two stamps for completion. There’s a harder quest (9 fights instead of 5) that gives 3 stamps. You need to use at least half your entry tokens on the hardest quest to qualify for the t5cc.

The vast majority of rewards are chosen by YOU when you choose your prize card. The rewards listed alongside the stamp are nominal throw-ins.

I will agree in this respect: given that the toughest quest is 9 fights instead of 5, it sucks that you’re doing roughly the equivalent of both easier quests for half the immediate rewards. I’ll withhold final judgment until I see how the prize card breaks down though.
    Cool! Where does it say how many fights per arcade game?
    Jan 1 mail in-game.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    I mean, with that low amount of rank-up materials, do we have any other choice but to go with the crystal shards? Come on, Kabam. Two T2A and ONE (!!!) T1A?? Even the amount of T4CCs are screaming 2017.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Let's see....

So I can spend the Tokens on Spider quest for shards, Avengers quest for rank up mate and mutant quest for both. Total 32 tokens.

For unlocking the T5cc objective we need to collect 80 stamps. Means we need to do Mutant quest.

Solo Objectives.....
    I can collect a total of 32×2 stamps(spider or avengers quest) or 32×3 stamps(mutant quest).
    I don't understand how this actually works.
    And how many stamps I need to complete all the Solo Objectives? Can I do more than one difficulty of the solo objectives?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I think its 2/3 stamps per fight, not quest, so you can get to 80 doing any quest
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

I think its 2/3 stamps per fight, not quest, so you can get to 80 doing any quest

That means all other rewards will also be per fight then? Because it isn't clearly mentioned.
    30k gold per fight.......
    Djin said:

Xva23 said:

That means all other rewards will also be per fight then? Because it isn't clearly mentioned.
    The shards and stuff is per quest, but stamps are per fight. I think the info of stamps per fight was in the mail we received few days back
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

It is probably pairs quset since no way wil ther Giv 30k gold pair fights
    Gamer said:

Xva23 said:

It is probably pairs quset since no way wil ther Giv 30k gold pair fights
    Yeah, just checked, its per quest, my bad
    Just reread the post, and honestly the bulk of the rewards is in the set rewards. The quest has some scraps, so although it sucks that cavs will have to go for the 9 fight one, but we don't really miss out much on rewards, I believe
    Xva23 said:

Djin said:

Xva23 said:

The shards and stuff is per quest, but stamps are per fight. I think the info of stamps per fight was in the mail we received few days back
    Just checked the in-game mail:

One token per quest

Spidey Arcade (5 fights and 2 stamps per quest) - 64 Stamps if you do all of this.
    Avengers Arcade (5 fights and 2 stamps per quest) - 64 Stamps if you do all of this.
    X-Men Arcade (9 fights and 3 stamps per quest) - 96 Stamps if you do all of this.

Xva23 said:

Just reread the post, and honestly the bulk of the rewards is in the set rewards. The quest has some scraps, so although it sucks that cavs will have to go for the 9 fight one, but we don't really miss out much on rewards, I believe

Yea, not much. You'll sacrifice 2,080 5* shards and 800 6* shards for a 10% T5CC and some T5B and T2A shards.