**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it time for SA tune up?

Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think SA rewards are quite outdated, like we still get four star shards from the top milestone which are really irrelevant once you get UC (good source of iso though), I think its time for kabam to tune up the rewards a bit like add few six star shards, some rank up material.... I am not asking for anything ground breaking, but at least they should make rewards a bit relevant
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    It was time a year or two ago
  • Options

tbh the 4 star shards come in clutch for iso, but I wouldn't mind getting additional things added onto rewards, like MORE t1A!!!!

yes... some more t1a would be awesome
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Knowing kabam, the addition of a very small quantity of 6* shards to SA would likely come at the cost of all the 4* shards and t1a.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

It's not just SA. The prizes for top spots in 3 days events are laughable as well.

To be honest that t1a is not laughable at all 😉

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    yea honestly the summoner advancement rewards need a severe buff for thronebreaker players, we deserve a lot more than the current rewards give - at least for thronebreakers
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Boo pls consider it... I hope it makes it to devs
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Thronebreaker upgraded SA rewards please o:)

Salty cavs be disagreeing, I see :D
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    What's SA?
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Tiered SA rewards (progression based or otherwise) would be a rich get richer scenario. The best alliances would continue to get batter and weaker alliances would fall behind.

While I agree that the 4* shards are not valued for endgame players, I don’t think they should be rewarded more for completing the same tasks (opening crystals, ranking champions, etc)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thronebreaker upgraded SA rewards please o:)

Salty cavs be disagreeing, I see :D
    He instantly shifted the second he became thronebreaker lol, I dont disagree with what he is saying tho
    Who's that? Haha
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    All alliance events are long past due.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes, SA needs to get a bump and also when you finish a AQ map. The final bonus is 100 6 star shards. I would rather you all remove it from game then me looking forward to 100 6 star shards. It is just completely outdated.
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    I used to look forward to every Thursday for SA rewards but honestly I completely forget about them now. The only thing I like them for is the 2 AQ revives.