**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush for Normal players

With Web Slinger and Dave Bautista Challenge people with lower team rate were able to fully explore quest 1 & 2 and make a 1st run in quest 3 and still get decent rewards but in Boss Rush challenge this possibility was removed ignoring newer and weaker players.

KABAM stop ignoring newer and less experienced players and make a Boss Ruch challenge for us too!!! We are part of your community too.

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    This is like complaining that you cant do LoL or Rol yet so lower the difficulty.....
  • It would make sense for them to have an event(s) for those who are still building their rosters.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    Boss rush challenge with beginner, medium, expert would have been better this way all players in the community can enjoy the event.

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    LOL.....This challenge is for endgame players not for newbies who still don't have an r5 4 star in their roster, besides the rewards suck anyway.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I usually don't agree with eXtripa, but he's right. This challenge wasn't meant for us lower players. I'm still gonna try it, but you have to understand who it was made for
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    This challenge is for endgame players

Huh? There's literally nothing in this challenge for endgame players
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    What Acanthus said.

Dr. Zola
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    With sufficient revives, potions and units, anyone can do it.
    :)
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    If you got even 3* Iceman it'll be easy to finish it trust me
    Just hop to see some YouTube videos and you are good to go for it.
    Maybe some units have to be spent
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    NDK13 wrote: »
    This challenge is for endgame players

Huh? There's literally nothing in this challenge for endgame players

Just 20 minutes, 6 energy, and you get a free 4* crystal. Why not?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Don't worry you will get your newbie rewards with the next challenge event in November. And this challenge is far from "end-game content" as a 3* starlord could power through the first 5 bosses and then a 3* iceman or anyone else can beat power through Mephisto. If you have to spend units, then just exit out and try again it is only 6 energy lol.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Don't worry you will get your newbie rewards with the next challenge event in November. And this challenge is far from "end-game content" as a 3* starlord could power through the first 5 bosses and then a 3* iceman or anyone else can beat power through Mephisto. If you have to spend units, then just exit out and try again it is only 6 energy lol.

3* Star lord? That's just a bit of an underestimate to the actual difficulty of the boss rush. I'd like to see someone try to defeat Blade with a caltrops node (bleed if dash back) and Morningstar who has a 50% chance to inflict bleed when you hit her with just a 3* SL.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Anyone saying that new players should just deal with it, is missing the point and being a total greedy hypocrite. Top players need the rewards less than newer players. anyone saying its dable with 3 stars is again not thinking about the new players who dont have the masteries or units to power through. why is it so hard to admit that when new content comes out the FAIR thing to do is make it accessable to EVERYONE.
    I just wish Kabam employee would say anything to acknowlege us newer players frustrated with how this is going. We shouldn't be excluded from limited time events. i can understand making more permanent endgame content for top players but come on when something is so limited it should be accessable to ALL players.
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    Top players need the rewards less than newer players..

Sorry have to disagree here. Newer players can still get the rewards from Story Mode, RttL, RoL, LoL, etc. End game players have spent all those resourses already with very little opportunity to earn more (outside of kabam offers). It's as though you believe end game players just somehow "got there."

They all started where newer players are. MOST of them started playing when getting a T4CC was an every other month sort of thing if they were lucky. Newer players just don't understand the grind it took for end game players to get where they are. I have no problem with Kabam throwing them a bone every now and then. I think the uncollected rewards were a great step in the right direction.
    Hawke wrote: »
    Top players need the rewards less than newer players..

Sorry have to disagree here. Newer players can still get the rewards from Story Mode, RttL, RoL, LoL, etc. End game players have spent all those resourses already with very little opportunity to earn more (outside of kabam offers). It's as though you believe end game players just somehow "got there."

They all started where newer players are. MOST of them started playing when getting a T4CC was an every other month sort of thing if they were lucky. Newer players just don't understand the grind it took for end game players to get where they are. I have no problem with Kabam throwing them a bone every now and then. I think the uncollected rewards were a great step in the right direction.

just because it used to be a harder grind doesnt mean we should be excluding a large part of the community from limited time content
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    This challenge will be a feedback rush. Newer player (not talking about second accounts) don't really have the experience to give proper feedback about newer game contents. They can do it somepoint in future with enough experience in the game.
    Boss rush won't just be a challenge to finish, it's main focus is feedback about 6*s, as u can see the rewards are also not that great for this event as compared to other challenges in the past.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

just because it used to be a harder grind doesnt mean we should be excluding a large part of the community from limited time content

This has always been the case. Coulson's, Ming's, etc...all only accessible to certain players at a certain level of the game. If you are new to the game and don't like the system, it's probably best to move on.

@Hawke my main prooblem is the fact that its limited time content that a bunch of people are just missing out on. if they want to make permanent content for only top players to do then thats fine but limited time content should be able to be taken advantage of by all players.
  • Lol go back to finishing up act4 noobs , we’ll let you know how the boss challenge goes. Also , it’s so much easier nowadays for lower level players to progress in the game than it was two years ago.
    @Darkmagic1991 no need to be rude and condescending, and just cause its easier to progress now than it used to be doesnt mean that newer players should just be totally excluded from limited time content.
  • I’m not trying to be rude , I just can’t stand complainers . Cheers.
    we wouldnt be complaining at all if we were getting fair treatment.
This discussion has been closed.