**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hitting enter quest, or fight in normal quests results in the game crashing.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is a bug that pretty much breaks the game entirely. Alliance modes still work as I was able to fight in war, but I can’t play a single story quest without the entire game crashing. I’m on IOS if this helps. And I’ll post a video below in a few minutes of the bug.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Video of me attempting to start a LOL fight.
    https://youtu.be/Ol1w34DvdEY
  • DuckieMomoDuckieMomo Posts: 6
    @Scopeotoe987 that is what happens to me also
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    same, in monthly EQ. ios
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Same here
    Completely broken here I can’t move or fight in EQ
    I’m surprised how there hasn’t been a response yet
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    This has been going on for four months now. My issue specifically is that my game can't run properly while AQ is on. It barely loads and crashes all the time regardless of game mode.
    Found this bug in arena, I had to re enter a 3v3 in the 5* featured arena 4 times.
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25
    Happened to me too, ever since I updated I cant play. Before the update happened too, but after 3 to 9 fights in any mode, now it crashes as soon as I try to start a fight. Im on Android 9.
  • Same thing ! I have one path left to complete 100% spider ham challenge before it ends in few hours...
    My alliance are going to kick me because I can’t move in AQ as the game just crashes. I spent 11,000 units in gifting event. Kabam please fix this issue.
    I’m on IPad not Android.
    The fix you have stated doesn’t work.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    edited January 2021
    Same here's i use phone Redmi 6 and Kabam fix this issue please..?
  • His_Bong86His_Bong86 Posts: 3
    This is happening to me too with my game crashing every 1-9 fights.
    No words yet?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Same here. After the update it's annoying af. I've been trying to capture but it doesn't crash in 10 minutes even tho before it crashed twice in 5 minutes.
    Just tested the new event and sure enough it’s there. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    iPhone X works for me, but my old iPhone 6s crashes after every eq fight before going into the next fight.