**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my new tierlist

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

This list is without any synergy,and on the champs' max potential.

Rate my new tierlist 96 votes

1-10
30%
heruheru511DemonzfyreSungjWardenclockVuDahMoot4LifeArkhamButcherrdxevilTechonefortyFloorKillersilentagMaxGamingEtjamaOnePix3LDarkDuelistIcy000FabwiziRenaxqqSuperiorSymbioteAdok 29 votes
2-10
3%
Reaper2823TheMailmannJoshKosh557 3 votes
3-10
6%
Lucky7LucianoColonaut123RockyshockyColinwhitworth69Notsavage19Iron_Patriot_is_lit 6 votes
4-10
6%
SnakeEyes69RockypantherxKavya30ScrubhanNegative_100Unknown_Legend 6 votes
5-10
3%
wvonkRebarkDanyal_39 3 votes
6-10
4%
MeebletonH3t3rIronGladiator22TheLegionMaster 4 votes
7-10
16%
Mr_PlatypusCrkwestMasterduxTheHeroDeservedMalreck04HorlockSarvanga1_Thoye3Adil08SpideyFunkoPhillip14233Prakhar_82PuttPuttCowabungaThe_Sentry06Dragfire1760 16 votes
8-10
16%
Jank39WarBros23MysterioHonaway_23Luke9523X_Factor_AgentDeadline18TripleUKsp_2099MaxLeeCrasyduckRouger4CrcrcrctofuシFritoPlayLegend_7075 16 votes
9-10
10%
Alex13369Taiphoon_zeroKerneasAbhro12_3Gardenerjaysavageavenge_123Barani7daSealTeamWolviman1 10 votes
10-10
3%
DannyB01Iwan_milyutinSgtRandom 3 votes

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    1-10
    Moon Knight is not a JOKE!!!

Tas- PlatinumPool is not unuseful
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    9-10

The second I saw doom in the broken op tier with ghost and quake I didn't like it, I'm hurt by how much u r crapping on the mutant class by putting domino as one of the best champs.

Bruh blade is way to high and tigra is way too low
    why tf do you think domino is better than apoc
    immortal abom> red guardian

first of all mind ur language,bro what's ur problem,if i think red g>imm abom,then it's my opinion and perspective,why do u always bring domino in,if u think apoc is better than her,it's fine,but why do u obtrude ur opinion on others?

if u don't like this tier list rate it low and get lost,post some memes in meme thread @JoshKosh557
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ronin too low and Platpool wayyyy too low. He is actually really good.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    8-10
    Why is LoL ultron two tiers higher when the ultrons are basically the same?
    9-10

Actually I was also confused that should I put ronin in god tier or high demi?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Actually I was also confused that should I put ronin in god tier or high demi?
    He should be equal of Stealthy. No so that means promote Ronin 2 or demote stealth 1 and Ronin up 1. And Platpool is actually a beast.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited January 2021
    Too many categories dude. Also, everybody has waaay too many “god tier” classes, god tier should be reserved for the best of the best.I rate champs like this but maybe I’m just boring.

Trash tier> bottom of the barrel, worst champs, not even fun to use in arena, pure trash
    Ex. Karnak, Rhino, Unstoppable Colossus, Joe Fix-it, Groot

Lower tier> Arena use champs, outdated or lame champs that are mostly useless in newer content
    Ex. Iron patriot, Vulture, Iron fist, Rocket raccoon, Superior Iron man, Spider Man classic, Black panther

Middle/average tier> Good champs that are useable in certain content but have limitations
    Ex. Ronan, Psylocke, Hulk, Green goblin, Nightcrawler, Hawkeye, Ultron,MODOK

Upper tier > Solid, good/great, useable champs that are used on occasion for different content
    Ex. Red Hulk, Mister Sinister, Masacre, Silver surfer, Thing, Iron man IW,Magik, Iceman, Darkhawk

God tier> Amazing, high utility and damage champs useable in all to most content.
    Ex. Void, Colossus, Venom, Archangel, Human torch, Sparky, Magneto, Havok, Blade, Hit monkey

Beyond God tier> Best most powerful/highest utility champs in the game.
    Ex. Doom, Ghost, Cosmic ghost rider, CapIW,
    Nick Fury, Warlock, Hyperion, Quake
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    4-10

This list is without any synergy,and on the champs' max potential.

All other Champs were Good , But What I Feel was Bro if you Promote Elsa , BWDO and Tigra It would be alot better , And Sparky Promotion to next Level with Domino going a Bit Low , Others were Good , These were my Mentions and Opinions , Plus Please Don't Bash Me Up
    9-10

The second I saw doom in the broken op tier with ghost and quake I didn't like it, I'm hurt by how much u r crapping on the mutant class by putting domino as one of the best champs.

first of all mind ur language,bro what's ur problem,if i think red g>imm abom,then it's my opinion and perspective,why do u always bring domino in,if u think apoc is better than her,it's fine,but why do u obtrude ur opinion on others?

if u don't like this tier list rate it low and get lost,post some memes in meme thread @JoshKosh557
    You put your tier list on a public forum and you shared it, asking people to rate it. By all means they are entirely free to rate it low and elaborate on it.

If you posted your list on the public internet and weren’t ready for whatever responses you were gonna receive, then you shouldn’t have posted it in the first place.
    he could have said it calmly,that's what i wanted to say
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    3-10

You put your tier list on a public forum and you shared it, asking people to rate it. By all means they are entirely free to rate it low and elaborate on it.

If you posted your list on the public internet and weren’t ready for whatever responses you were gonna receive, then you shouldn’t have posted it in the first place.
    “if you don’t like this tier list rate it low and get lost,post some memes in the meme thread”

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The top tier is correct, I'll give you that.

But there's a lot of bad placements imo, Domino is like 2/3 tiers too high and Tigra should be where Domino is imo, among other things
    9-10

“if you don’t like this tier list rate it low and get lost,post some memes in the meme thread”

"why tf do you think domino is better than apoc"
    3-10

The top tier is correct, I'll give you that.

But there's a lot of bad placements imo, Domino is like 2/3 tiers too high and Tigra should be where Domino is imo, among other things

Doom?? Same tier as Ghost and Quake? Man I knew you were crazy, but this?? Come on man.
    3-10

Don’t go quoting what he said, I don’t care about that. You said you were trying to tell him to say it calmly. What you really said was “rate it low and get lost”. Don’t try misdirect.
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    edited January 2021
    7-10
    1/10, Red Goblin is too Low.
    On a serious note tho, the list is pretty good, but I'd say doom belongs in beyond god and not broken, domino in power god tier and guardian in beyond god. There are also other changes, but these stuck out to me
    9-10

Don’t go quoting what he said, I don’t care about that. You said you were trying to tell him to say it calmly. What you really said was “rate it low and get lost”. Don’t try misdirect.
    how would u feel if someone abuses u
    3-10

how would u feel if someone abuses u
    Abuses??? Hello?? Okay I’m done here lmao.
    9-10
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit ,did u read the lines above,i was saying him that he could not force his opinion on others and then I told him "IF HE DID NOT LIKE THIS TIER LIST,THEN RATE IT LOW and whatever after that
    edited January 2021
    3-10

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit ,did u read the lines above,i was saying him that he could not force his opinion on others and then I told him "IF HE DID NOT LIKE THIS TIER LIST,THEN RATE IT LOW and whatever after that

Hate to break it to ya pal, but an internet rando telling you that your opinion sucks is not “abuse”

Second of all he wasn’t even “forcing his opinion” on you, he literally just asked why you think Domino is better than Apoc in a slightly rude manner. I do not see where the “abuse” is coming from. And once again, I go back to my previous comment:

“ You put your tier list on a public forum and you shared it, asking people to rate it. By all means they are entirely free to rate it low and elaborate on it.

If you posted your list on the public internet and weren’t ready for whatever responses you were gonna receive, then you shouldn’t have posted it in the first place.”
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    7-10
    Guys calm down, avenge_123 the guy is allowed to have his opinion on your tier list, if you felt he has in some way offended or abused you, just move on. Most internet trolls feed off of the attention you give them
    And Iron_Patriot_is_lit dude just calm down, if someone calls you out on abuse and you never did, just ignore it. This is an online forum where you should talk together calmly and try not to agitate people. Just let this fight go.
    9-10

Hate to break it to ya pal, but an internet rando telling you that your opinion sucks is not “abuse”

Second of all he wasn’t even “forcing his opinion” on you, he literally just asked why you think Domino is better than Apoc in a slightly rude manner. I do not see where the “abuse” is coming from. And once again, I go back to my previous comment:

“ You put your tier list on a public forum and you shared it, asking people to rate it. By all means they are entirely free to rate it low and elaborate on it.

If you posted your list on the public internet and weren’t ready for whatever responses you were gonna receive, then you shouldn’t have posted it in the first place.”
    "Why tf"