**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest Map Anyone?

Does anyone have a picture of the side quest map.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

It's been like 23 minutes. Can't you just log in and see?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

no it’s too hard man cmon
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Thank you @Cat_Murdock

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    edited January 2021
    I have the map but won't let me upload. Lemme try again
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    JRAWES said:

I have the map but won't let me upload. Lemme try again

Do you happen to have the map of master difficulty?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I'd appreciate some info on the pi and nodes for epic.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Amneties said:

This is the mutant quest on legendary difficulty

Night crawler has recharge, holding block gives power for both champions

Rogue has aegis heavy, she is indestructible unless you remove 4 charges off her, one charge is removed for every heavy you land (multi hit heavies count multiple times)

Longshot has brawl, every 10 seconds both champions get passive unstoppable for 5s

X-23 has aspect of nightmares, you degen 50% of your health over 12s but instantly heal it all back right after

Unstoppable colossus has slumber, he starts stunned and power locked for 15s, after which he gains a passive fury granting 1000% increased attack

There is also a global node: "Defender increases basic attack by 20% for each hit of the Attacker's Combo Meter." :#
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

The problem is that the tokens are non-refundable so if you aren't sure whether you can do Legendary (or some other difficulty, depending your progression), the only way to find out is to potentially waste a token. And since they've made it clear that you won't have enough tokens to do every difficulty, wasting a token sucks and we need to carefully decide which difficulties to try and complete.
    Ok so you have to the quest in the first 30 mins it comes out? You can't just wait a day or 2 for the info? Asking for a map 20 mins into a 3vent release is impatience at its finest.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

FineDog said:

The problem is that the tokens are non-refundable so if you aren't sure whether you can do Legendary (or some other difficulty, depending your progression), the only way to find out is to potentially waste a token. And since they've made it clear that you won't have enough tokens to do every difficulty, wasting a token sucks and we need to carefully decide which difficulties to try and complete.
    Ok so you have to the quest in the first 30 mins it comes out? You can't just wait a day or 2 for the info? Asking for a map 20 mins into a 3vent release is impatience at its finest.
    Hey man I'm not the one making the post, I was just explaining why someone might not take your advice to waste a token and find out on their own.