**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Super Hyper Turbo Special

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
So if understand right the Legendary difficulty in this gives the most stamps and the other side quests are not worth it in comparison . Can someone screenshot what champions do nodes there are inside ? I don’t want to waste a token if it’s beyond my abilities

Comments

• Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    They have like no health, just bring in whoever for fun
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    There is also a global of counter tactics, meaning for every hit on your combo, they get attack

• Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Nightcrawler with Recharge
    Rogue with Heavy Aegis
    Longshot with Brawl
    X-23 with Aspect of Nightmares
    Unstop. Colossus with Slumber
    The rest of the mutants are un-noded, but bring a Coldsnap Immune.

Or:

Nick's Coldsnap purifying synergy
    Any champ with purification
    Doom w/ Sym Supreme synergy

The damage from cold snap is about 10K, so make sure you're prepared!
    Assuming if you're doing legendary, you usually have r5 and tbh 10k health is only about 30 percent so not really a super large amount and most champs should be able to tank it. Evey other fight is pretty easy tbh except that rogue. I hate that rogue
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

There is also a global of counter tactics, meaning for every hit on your combo, they get attack

TY!!
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Question. Is this once a day or can I exhaust all my token on the legendary 8 times?
  • Options
    OptiOpti Posts: 3

Never thought I'd see the day my content was taken lmao. Not that I actually care tho lol
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Thanks guys . This seems doable. I am guessing Doom would work well for Rogue and Human Torch should be able to handle iceman . I am a bit worried for this slumber node through . Seems like it might be instant kill if I make a mistake
    For the global does this mean I should let myself get hit every once in a while so their attack doesn’t rise too much?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Opti said:

Never thought I'd see the day my content was taken lmao. Not that I actually care tho lol
    Wow I didn't know that was you, thank you a lot for making this map!!!
    @Thicco_Mode in the future try giving credit :/
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Opti said:

Ah I'm sorry @Opti . It was in a discord so I shared it to people cause it was a nice little graphic. My apologies
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★

Question. Is this once a day or can I exhaust all my token on the legendary 8 times?

you can do it as many times as your coins will allow
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

So I can blow through all my coins on epic today?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

any difficulty yes
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

any difficulty yes
    Thanks man
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

If you run epic could you please share the general pi level of enemies and the nodes?
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Just want to add that the stamps are spread like this:

1) DPXF
    2) Longshot
    3) Boss?
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Thanks guys . This seems doable. I am guessing Doom would work well for Rogue and Human Torch should be able to handle iceman . I am a bit worried for this slumber node through . Seems like it might be instant kill if I make a mistake
    For the global does this mean I should let myself get hit every once in a while so their attack doesn’t rise too much?

If you have Human Torch, which it sounds like you do, then the slumber node will be really easy for you. The boss is Mystic and 15 seconds is a long time to build up incinerates/nova flames.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Anyone have advice on that Rogue? I have a hard time getting a heavy to work without stunning her and she recovers from stun almost instantly.
  • Options
    FineDog said:

Anyone have advice on that Rogue? I have a hard time getting a heavy to work without stunning her and she recovers from stun almost instantly.

Best thing to do is heavy counter, stuns are way too risky.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

FineDog said:

Heavy counter isn't reliable cuz of her heavy retraction. Instead counter her SP 1 with your heavy by dashing back twice then retaliating.
  • Options
    FineDog said:

https://youtu.be/9sDYaqY4dRQ

I made this today to help on this Aegis heavy Rogue :)
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

RaviDavi said:

FineDog said:

Heavy counter isn't reliable cuz of her heavy retraction. Instead counter her SP 1 with your heavy by dashing back twice then retaliating.
    Goes too. I've had no problem punishing her heavy with my heavy though.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Kill_Grey said:

RaviDavi said:

FineDog said:

Goes too. I've had no problem punishing her heavy with my heavy though.
    Really? Mine never seems to work, lol
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    For Rogue:

Just bring Doom, 1 hit, heavy. Shock lasts long enough to get the medium in and then bonk her. Alternatively, Wasp can do the same thing but gets 2 hits per heavy.
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    1 option for rogue not mentioned that's easy is white magneto's pre fight turns the stun into a passive so doesn't have reduced duration as it's no longer a debuff. So you can use it and use any hero champion to fight heavy rogue easily. works with 3* white mags
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I used Ghost to solo the whole thing.
    https://youtu.be/GG8nVZ72jDY
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Warlock is really good for everyone in general, (although Human Torch shreds Longshot, and Unstoppable Colosssus {he just stands there because of the Slumber node}). Just bring White Magneto and put his persistent charge on Rogue and you’ll be able to heavy attack her without the quick stun recovery.