**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thinking About Doing a Labyrinth Run

I’ve been playing MCOC for a while now. I’m Cavalier and I think it’s time for me to do a LOL run. What do I need, what should I expect, and is my roster capable of it?

Comments

• TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Sorry the pics are out of order.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    is labyrinth even worth it anymore tho?
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    no because ounce you get through half of it the last half your champs only do like 190 damage and the opponents do full
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I did it with a r5 aegon 3 days ago. Totally worth the 1.5 hours it took for the rewards.
    7714dtl said:

Crcrcrc said:

I did it with a r5 aegon 3 days ago. Totally worth the 1.5 hours it took for the rewards.

Yes and no. Those whopping 5 sig stones you get for your 4* Cyclops/Rhino/Ronan or whatever it was make the intermediate runs feel like such a waste of time.

That being said. If you can breeze through it with Aegon or another champ than it can be worth it. You get an okay amount of 5* shards overall and those 2 5* awakening gems, 1 random for completion and 1 generic for exploration at the end.
    You also get a very cool Ultron
    7714dtl said:

Crcrcrc said:

7714dtl said:

Crcrcrc said:

Yes and no. Those whopping 5 sig stones you get for your 4* Cyclops/Rhino/Ronan or whatever it was make the intermediate runs feel like such a waste of time.

That being said. If you can breeze through it with Aegon or another champ than it can be worth it. You get an okay amount of 5* shards overall and those 2 5* awakening gems, 1 random for completion and 1 generic for exploration at the end.
    You also get a very cool Ultron
    Rank 1 for life, never to be awakened
    Mine will go to r5 and eventually sig 200 because he is a trophy.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    How many units will I need to grind?
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I did labyrinth not long ago. unboosted with a 5/65 aegon only took 8 revives. u just need the Angela+hela+heimdall+star-lord synergy
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth it for the initial clear. Might want to take your Aegon to rank 5 though, it does make a difference. That being said, like 10-15 revives and a bit of patience are all that is needed. Good luck my dude.