**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aarkus -2770 rating

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    it's definitely due to a sig ability change. those with unduped Arkus have no change and wouldn't notice it if he's not duped.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If his prestige dropped too, then it's something that should be fixed quickly. PI drops have happened in the past and have been corrected, but I don't remember any prestige changes. Hope kabam looks into this
  • Options
    What happened with the prestigious aarkus?
  • Options
    SchwimmbuxSchwimmbux Posts: 10
    Since the update, my prestige has decreased by around 150 points. The rating of my Aarkus is 2k lower. My Pi yesterday was circa 11230
  • Options
    my prestige dropped from 11,700 to 11,500
  • Options
    zo0m1kzo0m1k Posts: 11

Hey there, we've let the rest of the team know so they can look into this and see what they can find.

thanks, we look forward to
  • Options
    2Rich2Rich Posts: 11
    Can we get an update on this issue? His prestige is completely broken. He’s now listed as the worst cosmic (prestige wise). It looks like it’s not scaling with sig level.
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

it's definitely due to a sig ability change. those with unduped Arkus have no change and wouldn't notice it if he's not duped.

Yeah, my undupe 6* Aarkus hasn‘t changed. Must have something to do with the Apoc Bugfix and Aarkus‘ dupe.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Just checked AuntM.ai and it seems that his sig. isn't being considered into prestige or PL, he has listed 10039 prestige as a 6* R3 both unduped and sig.200. It seems the same problem that lower rarities of gambit (2*, 3* and 4*) have ^^"
  • Options
    I wonder if a newly awoken aarkus would raise in pi then? As in it might be a problem affecting only the previously awoken or if its just completely broken across the board
  • Options
    Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18

• Options
    Look my prestige 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    All you ppl with a 6* r3 were thirsty for thronebreaker. Lmao
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Lexpert14 said:

Every champs pi is different. This is not just vision

• Options
    KN1GHTR1D3RKN1GHTR1D3R Posts: 7
    odogg9941 said:

Lexpert14 said:

He said nothing about Pi, only about his prestige. He probably has different masteries or more sig stones throws to his 5 champs with the most amount of Pi
  • Options

odogg9941 said:

Lexpert14 said:

He said nothing about Pi, only about his prestige. He probably has different masteries or more sig stones throws to his 5 champs with the most amount of Pi
    yes I did some ups and use stones, my screens are not under boost.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Any update on this issue??
  • Options
    The team is still investigating this issue. We don't have any new information to share at this time but we will let everyone know as soon as we do.
  • Options
    I’m in a top 2 AQ squad & rely on Aarkus’ PI to keep me above water. His prestige has dropped dramatically & there’s a chance I may need to leave due to this bug. The fact that this issue has not been resolved as of yet is ridiculous & not fair for players doing their best to keep their prestige up to stay in top alliances...
  • Options
    PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    So when is Arkus getting fixed? Its been a while and we are not getting any solutions, this issue should have priority since a lot of people invested not only sig stones but also spent money and resources on ranking this champion. Please don’t ignore us kabam and do something!
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Last reply from Kabam was more than 1 week ago, any ETA on when this BUG should be fixed? Buying these signature stones were not cheap... and losing TOP 10 AQ rewards it's not fun at all.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    I really don’t even care if they update us. Just fix it. His sig level is broken. It’s obvious what the problem is. Just fix and we can close this thread.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yeah his sig is broken rn, the prestige is staying the same as unduped and sig 200.

Must have been something to the apoc bug, and this should be fixed
  • Options
    PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    Another AQ cycle is going to start and Aarkus is not fixed yet, are we going to get every reward we should get if he wasn’t bugged? How are you guys going to handle the rewards not obtained for multiple top alliances due this bug, yes top alliances that have spent ton of money on increasing arkus prestige because 6 star signature stones aren’t for free. Are we getting any update?? It’s really disappointing that you are just avoiding us, but we won’t stop.

Update us kabam.
  • Options
    Known Issues 29.2 Thread (Jan 16) does list it as “Resolved Next Update”.

So looks like fix will be in Feb release, instead of something that they can just push on their back-end servers.