**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to beat regen magneto act 4 chapter 2.6?

2»

Comments

• GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    Yondu heal blocks
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fXU49aa1ko
    Hers's a video tutorial for yondu.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    AA, Yondu possibly because his s1 has 20 second heal block which should be long enough to charge it again, Guillotine for her heal reversing. I haven't beat it these are just things that seem logical to me.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    SL duped
  • Wicked_CrewWicked_Crew Posts: 1

In like my 3rd try, I brought my 3/30 magneto and 3/30 magik. I fought badly with both.

I see ppl finish the fight with octopus too. And you can keep starting a new fight until he got heal block. So any champ is possible in theory.

Yes I just used a 4/40* Doc Oc, trapped him in the corner and repeated the spin and sp3 as often as I could. I needed to revitalize a couple times. I also used a 3/30* max signature Jean Grey to start the hurt.

I think the trick is to pause the game early and quit if the battle will only allow him to regenerate with losing damage. ✌️

• I used a 4* 5/50 Proxima Midnight due to her Heal Block. Magneto didn't regen like he did with other champs. Disclaimer: I stink as a gamer so I still had to use 1 revive. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Void
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/245GCZ3HRx8

Created this about a month ago :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Void, yondu
  • AA took him out, after failed attempts with most of my guys
  • I defeated him just a few minutes ago, using Doctor Voodoo, just keep using sp1 to keep his health going down
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    People are raising an army of dead threads. Soon we will be invaded
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Danger701 said:

I defeated him just a few minutes ago, using Doctor Voodoo, just keep using sp1 to keep his health going down

Don't you get the fact that the thread is 3 years old? @Danger701
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Danger701 said:

I defeated him just a few minutes ago, using Doctor Voodoo, just keep using sp1 to keep his health going down

Don't you get the fact that the thread is 3 years old? @Danger701

So..??
  • MrLGreenThunderMrLGreenThunder Posts: 25
    I just got him using Ebony Maw. It was stressful, but Ebony Maw’s degeneration damaged him and slowed his regeneration just enough for me to build up damage and eventually kill him. My Ebony Maw was 6* and rank 2, though a maxed out 5* should work too.