6* Featured Crystal worth it or not?

6* Featured Crystal worth it or not? 114 votes

Worth it
77%
GamerSnakeEyes69MagrailothosSungjSylarKanameYoMovesDragonMCOCKabiraz77MasterduxkikiFurieuxMoot4LifeRasiloverHilldarWarlord5386JumpthesharkshashankchromeStagedear85JakearoundThe_Blue_JaguarClyneva 88 votes
Nope
22%
grud9eBrokenDuffMcGruffrdxevilMalreck04MegaGalacticKill_GreyMrBanksHera1d_of_Ga1actusH3t3rBlizzard28TheMailmannusmlebosselevated_stupidity3TheBair123Stark154667raviXsharmaCowabungahefy2000Zura_1 26 votes

Comments

  • NockoNocko Posts: 1,121 ★★★★

    I would not go for it if you have just 2 six stars.

    This is interesting, as in my mini i was debating this very thing
    i had two 6*s... OG Spiderman and Aegon. So obviously pretty damn good to get a top tier champ so early (though needs the dupe).. so cant say ive been screwed but as i loomed towards my 3rd, i wondered if i should hold and get a feature since i think that gave me a roughly 60% chance of getting a champ i'd be happy with and a basic gives me 40% at best....

    i decided to save, and pulled 6* ghost with the feature... Great pull. So worth it. But i think i might have major buyers remorse if id gotten one of the bad champs

    Tough choice
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Worth it
    Worth it, when you have >40 6* and especially when you have purchased the sigil
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Got Roblin so wasn't worth it for me, but you have colossus and falcon, two absolute bangers already, so I'd say go for it
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

    Not risking a double dupe on my P2099!

    That's exactly what I got :smiley:
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    im torn on if they are worth it,
    ive opened 3
    got Gambit x2
    and Prof X
    soooo im 60-40 against it overall i suppose
    however im gonna open more since i want to awaken my Ghost and or get Apoc, also wouldnt mind awakening my Cull. CGR is cool but i got a maxed 5*
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 1,933 ★★★★
    edited January 2021




    All basics. Some good, some bad, but some great. Rank a 5* and the 6* will follow soon, it's how RnG works here. Ok, not really, but it sure feels like it at times.

    Going for featured has the same RNG and you could still get pure ****, but you're also cutting your roster by 1/3 taking less champs as a result. Features are great when you get a good one, but suck when you don't. If you have a stacked roster, sure get them, cause you don't really care for more, just hoping for better. If you're building your roster, I wouldn't sacrifice the extra shards and end up with a lower # of champs, that might end up being just as bad or worse than the basics.

    Also With buffs coming out more frequently, some of the memes are actually getting good now or at least usable for synergies or certain paths like in cav eq. My unduped luke cage destroys science cav paths.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,703 ★★★★★
    Worth it
    AouxWoux said:

    Not risking a double dupe on my P2099!

    P2099 is quite decent after his buff.
    You never want natural sigs on a six star if they’ve been duped before. It was hard enough to watch my bishop get duped once :,(
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★
    Worth it

    AouxWoux said:

    Not risking a double dupe on my P2099!

    P2099 is quite decent after his buff.
    You never want natural sigs on a six star if they’ve been duped before. It was hard enough to watch my bishop get duped once :,(
    I agree with both of you.

    He is quite decent after his buff, and I quest with him. I'd be very happy to Awaken him, but he's going to gain very little from an extra 20 Sig, which isn't going to be much return on 15,000 6* shards.
  • DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 380 ★★★
    Nope
    I got Cull... just missed prof x
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 1,968 ★★★★★
    It was absolutely the right decision for me and I’ve been murdered for it. P99, wasp, Reed, DDHKx2.

    Meanwhile I could’ve awakened 2/35 Longshot, Cull or Ghost, or 1/25 KM, or had a sweet new champ. Sigh.
  • WollefWollef Posts: 32
    Nope
    Look dude many people will said worth it because they probably get a good one... Or the chance is hight, it's true.... But I tried it and got Dormamu.... Did it's was worth it for me? Not at all when you spend 15k for that... It's like poker, so if you want to play with luck go head, and I wish you a good one.... :wink:
Sign In or Register to comment.