**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Power alternator lane in Cav difficultly bugged?

Not sure if it’s a bug or not but power alternator isn’t working as it normally does in the second quest of Cav difficulty. Please correct me if I’m wrong. The power isn’t draining every 15 seconds like stated and instead just continually builds on me and the opponent. Just getting hit by SP3 again and again

Comments

• Crazyblaze47Crazyblaze47 Posts: 20
    I’m seeing the same thing. Power drain isn’t happening, both champs are just having the opponent’s power added to theirs.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Same here. Korg and blade both just rush to a sp3 every time i have more power than them, no drain only power added. Tried with magneto, emma and iceman on android device.
  • NanosamaNanosama Posts: 53
    Having the same problem myself.
    Every time I have more power than the defender the power gets added to both champion without the corresponding drain.
  • Not sure if will help any of you but i used ghost with wasp and hood, and also havoc and BWCV. I got through it without using any revives but it doesn't make up for the few i used first time trying
  • Hey there, the team is already looking into this matter to try to find a way to resolve it.
  • Hey all, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. It should be live soon, but please make sure to restart your game to ensure you receive the fix. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue.