**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I R3 6* Unduped VTD to be throne breaker ?

I finished abyss and got cosmic tier 5. I am not throne breaker yet. Should I R3 vtd to be throne breaker or wait. I have gamora, vtd and proxima as 6* all unduped.

Should I R3 6* Unduped VTD to be throne breaker ? 70 votes

Yes. R3 VTD
60%
TerraKARTIKeya8Kabiraz77SouthfenceKillerRino19LibertyPrimeV1bazingampMegaGalacticColonaut123Reaper2823KoiBoy18ThatOneMasterGamerNo_oneukArsozTRONG94RazeStrikeSarvanga1_StaphMemberBonzodavidBerjibs 42 votes
R3 Gamora
2%
Kill_Greyhelping2 2 votes
R3 Proxima
15%
Spity68Hammerbro_64-sixate-EtjamaMauledChikelCeltic1981Sazed[Deleted User]Dragfire1760Andremlopes 11 votes
No. Wait for better champs. Don't rush for throne breaker.
21%
Lvernon15WarBros23MostWantedBrokenTheHoodedDormammuMoudouHonaway_23Luke9523H3t3rSharkfaceElwindDirtyLaundrymagnus_xixCGR2020Skygod69 15 votes

Comments

• WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    No. Wait for better champs. Don't rush for throne breaker.
    While I picked this option, VTD is one of my favorite champs, and honestly, if you're not mad about having him at r3, it's a great rankup. Why I wouldn't do it though is he already does his job completely at r2, which is to kill those with armor, and also for longer quests where ramp-up is required. Thronebreaker is a huge accomplishment, so I personally would do that rankup, but you have to love his playstyle.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    Yes. R3 VTD
    poll please
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R3 Proxima
    I'd R3 Prox over VtD any day, but go with VtD if you like him more.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    Don’t delay the TB rewards on the off chance you’ll pull someone “more worthy” of rank 3 in the class you need. Don’t the throne breaker daily crystals have a chance at fully formed 5 and 6 star champions?

Yes. R3 VTD
    @Etjama I may have gone for proxima if she was duped. but unfortunately she is unduped.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    hell i'm considering taking him to r3 as my second cosmic - been thronebreaker a while. he's so **** good, use him a bunch currently exploring act 6 and he's my main incursions workhorse.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    He isn't the best choice, but sometimes you got to use the cards that have been given. I like VtD more than prox, so I would go for him.
    Yes. R3 VTD
    Thanks everyone. I will be opening 6* featured soon to see if I get cosmic ghost rider(which is rare specially my luck with 6* not so good) else I will go with VTD.
  • R3 Proxima
    VtD is a beast, if a bit of a pain to ramp up. I’ve been strongly considering mine but I recently pulled CGR and CG so I probably won’t.

I’ve got a R5 Proxima (My personal MVP for half of the Act 7 bosses) who I love so if your 6* is awakened I’d definitely consider her:
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    Yes. R3 VTD
    6* rank 3 champs are useless unless you are doing t1/2 wars. If you are asking chances are, you are not. Rank 3 any 6* to get the dailies.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    VTD is awesome. u should rank him up for sure
    Yes. R3 VTD
    Tried 6 * featured for CGR and got Professor X. Now VTD is going to R3 :-)
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    VTD is underrated champ
    Yes. R3 VTD

Finally first R3 champ got me throne breaker title. I hope to get some nice rewards from daily crystal