**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 hour advancement events

subash_vikramsubash_vikram Posts: 19
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Why in gods name are we having to wait 4-5 days to have a class event pop up? Why are these not on a schedule like the 22 hr events? I haven’t seen any advancement event in almost a week but science combat has come 4-5 times. C’mon Kabam. This is a simple fix
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Jk idk must be another bug. They've been having many bugs recently
  • Options
    They'll probably only fix this one once they sort out the Aegon one.
  • Options
    Ya by bug I meant issue but your probably right they probably just messed up the schedule. I'm pretty sure there was a missing level up event but idk if that was on purpose.
  • Options
    VictorDVictorD Posts: 39
    edited January 2021
    I prefer the combat than advancement. It doesnt pay as much as the 22hr level up
  • Options
    VictorD said:

I prefer the combat than advancement. It doesnt pay as much as the 22hr level up

That’s fine. But they’re meant for different things. I don’t rank up outside of advancement events.
  • Options
    KOSHKOSH Posts: 34
    edited January 2021
    Because there are several [class] combats (they differ on the special move that awards extra points) that means that there are more of them in the cycle of the 7h events.

I do agree they need to change it. Class advancement are scarce and that is unfair.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28
    They really need to either slim down the combat events and/or put crystal openings back in combat events. I have a huge stack of crystals I've hoarded for 3 weeks that I refuse to open until another advancement shows up. Not sure what the thinking was behind increasing combat events while taking out opening crystals. Not to mention I'm overflowing in catalysts I can't use since rank ups only count towards advancement ugh.
  • Options

They really need to either slim down the combat events and/or put crystal openings back in combat events. I have a huge stack of crystals I've hoarded for 3 weeks that I refuse to open until another advancement shows up. Not sure what the thinking was behind increasing combat events while taking out opening crystals. Not to mention I'm overflowing in catalysts I can't use since rank ups only count towards advancement ugh.

I’m with you! It should be a simple rotation. Science combat - arena combat - advancement. Then the next class and so on
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I knew this post will come again!

Yes, we almost passed the third 22hr-LevelUp event (means 3*four 22hr-solo events cycles), but no even a single class advancement event show up during these days!

This “bug” has been in the game since Kabam updated the solo events and solo crystals.

C’mon Kabam, you need to make them alternatively. It’s so awkward/frustrated to see mystic combat event#2 comes after mystic combat event#1!
  • Options
    KrazyKilroyKrazyKilroy Posts: 63

So this is from last week:

Sunday 1/24:

Skill Combat (2 of a back-to-back 2)
    Mutant Combat
    Mystic Combat

Monday 1/25:

Skill Combat
    Mystic Arena Battle
    Mutant Arena Battle
    Cosmic Combat

Tuesday 1/26:

Cosmic Combat (back-to-back)