**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elsa bleed no longer prevents Nick Fury LMD/healing after LMD destroyed

OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone XS Max

Device Operating System: iOS 11

Mobile Carrier: N/A

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed:

Game Mode:
Seen in duels and arena. Suspect it will occur everywhere.

Champions Affected:
Elsa Bloodstone, Nick Fury

Active Boosts:
None

Description of the Issue:
Despite Elsa still bleeding when the LMD is destroyed, Nick Fury heals back to full and then continues healing with Salve. Since Elsa's introduction, if she was bleeding when the LMD was destroyed, Nick Fury would remain heal blocked and then die when the LMD "regen" ended.

By reversing the controllers, I've also confirmed that until a new bleed is placed, even while she's bleeding, Nick can heal with willpower.

Screenshot or Video:
LMD destruction healing

Post LMD willpower

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Both of these are still happening. Can you please confirm if it is intended?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Hmm, didn‘t people report the opposite as a Bug as well? Like Fury loosing his LMD during AQ Healblock paths and more?

As far as I understand, Fury‘s LMD shouldn‘t be affected by Healblocks. So your interaction would be correct.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    It’s affected by passive healblocks.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Destruction of the LMD will remove all the effects from Nick Fury. I think this removes the Degen which also passively heal blocks.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They changed it shortly after Elsa’s release so NF removes the Blood Gem degen.
    Djin said:

Destruction of the LMD will remove all the effects from Nick Fury. I think this removes the Degen which also passively heal blocks.

Thing is he doesn’t remove all effects, Omega Red’s spores, Doc Voodoo’s Brother Daniel, and others.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

They changed it shortly after Elsa’s release so NF removes the Blood Gem degen.

Djin said:

Thing is he doesn’t remove all effects, Omega Red’s spores, Doc Voodoo’s Brother Daniel, and others.
    HI_guys said:

xNig said:

It’s affected by passive healblocks.

LMD isn't affected by passive heal blocks
    How Elsa’s bloodstone works is that for every tick of bleed Elsa receives, she subsequently places a tick of degen on the opponent, this degen then healblocks the opponent. Therefore, against Elsa, NF’s LMD destruction will not heal NF if Elsa is bleeding upon the time of destruction.

(How I know this? A returning teammate’s NF died to Elsa without triggering his heal. This happened shortly before the update.)
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Iirc you could stop Nicks LMD to kick in with finishing him of with the last light hit with Mysterio since it puts a passive heal block on him. Also the same with the heal prevention node that was in AQ.
    Isnt this pretty much the same?