**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Big Bad Boss Raids- New Game Mode Idea

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I want to see a new Big Boss Raid where there is just one Huge Boss where each summoner make attempt to make as much as damage to the boss and collects points only highest points you make is considered.

Each alternate week this boss(Ultron,Thanos,Magneto,etc. Real mega villains) tries to take the mcoc over and you take him down.
There are various objectives(eg. Knockdown 3 times,Power Lock) to increase your point tally.
But objectives have negative effects like 10 sec unblockable etc.

Weaker Champions provide extra points as well like 3* will give extra points compared to 5* and also ranks and level is considered.

Rewards and based on Individual Points,Alliance Points and Total Points by all summoners.

Individual rewards we can have shards
Alliance rewards can have rank up materials
Overall Points multiply these rewards like 3x,4x etc.

And we can see all top 100 summoners in rank list these people get even more amazing rewards and respect.

What are your thoughts and suggestions to improve this.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    As much as I’d always ask for this I think Kabam states in their roadmap that this was like an “unknown future” and they’d be working on something like it. Good ideas though, hopefully someone from Kabam is taking notes
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Definitely would want this mode have a special requirement where you can’t use boosts though or maybe everyone gets the same mastery set. Just something to make it entirely fair
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Kabam said they're working on a Boss Raids mode in the Dev diaries