**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long did it take to pull Archangel and Magneto?

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Just curious, I have been playing this game but I never got Archangel or Magneto as a 4* or 5*?
Whenever I was about to get them it always got troll rolled to some meme tier champions.๐Ÿ˜‚
How long does it take for you to get them?
ยซ1

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I guess i am also in the same boat u r in XD
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Got Archangel in '17 or '18 as a 5*. Got the 4* shortly after. Have had 4* versions of both mags for quite some time, White one is duped.
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188 โ˜…
    Both 5* maxed and duped...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Recently pulled 5* mags out of a legendary crystal. I busted out into some weird fist-pumping hillbilly dance that still confuses me.

Now if only that'd happen with Ghost. Rolled so many cos/tek that I had to give up the dream because the dupes were starting to break me.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Got Archangel as my first 5*.
    Got and duped Magneto quite recently
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Still waiting for magneto :'(
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    First 3 4*s were mags, aa and iceman
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I got 5* AA 2-3 days ago from mut dual crystal. And I actuall was playing the game when there was no 5*s. I also pulled quake and magik from duals only
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194 โ˜…
    I also try for human torch, iron man infinity war and korg
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5* Archangel was my 3rd 5* back in February. Pulled 6* Magneto during Cyber last November.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I also try for human torch, iron man infinity war and korg

Human Torch is the best, I have him at r5.
    He just melts opponents.
    Absolutely loving Human Torch.
    Best thing about him is that he does everything without much effort just through basic attacks.
    edited January 2021
    I always go for dual class mutant/skill crystal from 2020 November, still no luck on getting any of them Magneto or Archangel. It's all RNG game...๐Ÿ˜ญ
    But I did pulled Nick Fury last week, currently at r4, waiting to dupe him, looks like tedious job.
    Hope I get them soon...
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Mags was my 2nd 5* pull back in the day. Duped him the very next pull. Recently pulled the 6*.

I think every account is...let's say "resistant"... to one or two champs. In my case it's Void and Quake. I couldn't even pull them from 70 dual class crystals!
    Since they are the last 5*s I need, I gave up and moved on to 6*s. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Opened one grandmaster crystal got 5* archangel opened one legendary crystal got 5*
    Magneto then opened one 5* almost got a archangel dupe but it troll rolled over to psylocke
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited January 2021
    I still don't have a strong Archangel
    I got Magneto as a 5* from that 5* nexus for compensation
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    No Mags for me yet
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Etjama said:

No Mags for me yet

You're gonna get Mags when you rank 3 that 6 star Domino ;)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Etjama said:

No Mags for me yet

I wouldn't even level up the 6* Domino.

Etjama said:

No Mags for me yet

Bro, I have r3 to r4 gem from Variant 4, I was saving it for Archangel or red Magento.
    But, I noticed the same that I haven't pulled any mutant champs, I have opened around 3-4 dual mutant skill crystal and 2 basic 5* crystal. Once it got troll rolled from Archangel to Moleman.๐Ÿ˜…
    My only possible options to use that gem is Sunspot Sig20, but, I don't like him.