**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newb need advice and tips

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
Who to prioritize Building up for Act 5 UC journey and Act 4 Exploration

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    if u can get aegon duped, rank him up. scarlet witch works well in act five too. domino trinity (domino, masacre and red hulk) makes easy work out of some lanes, and medusa can handle tough robots like the boss. (try get her duped though).
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Stealthy and guardian are op. If u have trinity go for domino as well. I personally like hitmonkey because he hits like a truck but has low health and block prof. But he works. Medusa is great as well.

I really enjoy Stealthy got him to Lvl. 70 sig now and he made Maestro like I'm hitting a pillow 😅,
    As for Guardian he works wonders too with burst damage from SP2...
    Hit monkey yeah he hits like a truck even against opponents with higher health he hits like a bullet train LoL.

I'll go work on my Medusa then. Thanks
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Try to rank up Guardian. Also don't bother exploring act 4 yet, it takes a lot of time and the rewards are bad.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

if u can get aegon duped, rank him up. scarlet witch works well in act five too. domino trinity (domino, masacre and red hulk) makes easy work out of some lanes, and medusa can handle tough robots like the boss. (try get her duped though).

I'll go explore Act 4 for that Awakening Gem or the one from Side Quest on 2nd round of rewards. As for Dom trinity I don't have them yet.

Gonna work on trying to R3 my 5Star OG Wolvie cause gonna need a healer right, or can grind on upcoming X23 basic arena the coming weeks.

Awakening Aegon and Medusa, duly noted. Thanks