Options

Max Sig 6*s

Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
I know it’s been mentioned before but I’ve yet to see any response from Kabam. Duping a max sig 6* champ gives nothing but a small amount of ISO. This has to be fixed. I have 4 sig 200 6*s...of which CapIW and Doom needed sig 200 to have their abilities proc 100% of the time. I keep duping the same champions and get nothing for it. Including 3 in my last 7 or 8 crystals.

There needs to be a max sig crystal that gives something of value...5000 6* shards, 20 6* sig stone crystals, 10 6* generic stones, a small chance at a 6* AG. It just has to be something.

Please Kabam!!!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,226 ★★★★★
    There’s can update the ios to tier6 and make them better that’s way
  • Options
    Osfan8 said:

I’m not suggesting ground breaking items but 6*s have been out long enough that sig 200 isn’t uncommon. There needs to be something so those shards aren’t just turned into nothing.

It outcome from a f2p Account But that’s besides the point but your 5k 6 shard as a suggestion was out of game breaker If it was like 100. That’s better but it stil to ealy the faste you aks for it the faster u get 7 stars
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    In my opinion, for max signature 6*s, 20 signature stones of the class duped on top of the iso joke you get, would be a nice addition. Cause getting that 24 iso blocks for a max sig 6* at this point seems offensive.
    Nothing game breaking but something at least usable.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    As someone who has zero sig 200 6*’s I can’t possibly see how this would hurt. Doesn’t even have to be shards. Like others have said t6 iso instead of t5, sig stones....something
  • Options
    Yes I choose to awaken Groot. Not really another option. This is something Kabam needs to fix.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Definitely need something in return. 6* shards are some of the most valuable rewards in the game and you're just throwing them away without a max sig crystal. Every other level has this, why not 6*?

NOPE 1*s don't have it 😂😂
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ImGodMF said:

No. 5*s did not have max sig crystals until 6* came out. Its not like all you big whale spenders invest sig stones to max out 6*s not knowing that there's no reward at max sig. You choose to take that gamble and occasionally you lose. Must be so hard being at the top. You can already buy your way to the top in this game, they don't need to push you further ahead because you have champs at max progression.

Imagine how absurd COWhale would be if he got extras for every max sig he bought.

Only thing I agree needs a revamp is the ridiculous iso on 5 and 6*s

While I'm not sure what if anything "should" be done about max sig 6*s, I think it's hilarious you're completely dismissive of the problems of one group bc it doesn't affect you while asking for a change that benefits yourself at the same time.
  • Options

ImGodMF said:

No. 5*s did not have max sig crystals until 6* came out. Its not like all you big whale spenders invest sig stones to max out 6*s not knowing that there's no reward at max sig. You choose to take that gamble and occasionally you lose. Must be so hard being at the top. You can already buy your way to the top in this game, they don't need to push you further ahead because you have champs at max progression.

Imagine how absurd COWhale would be if he got extras for every max sig he bought.

While I'm not sure what if anything "should" be done about max sig 6*s, I think it's hilarious you're completely dismissive of the problems of one group bc it doesn't affect you while asking for a change that benefits yourself at the same time.
    Well to be fair a update to the iso benfit all and no only him 6 star ben here long but many don’t even close to Hav max sig know many Hav max sig but take it for a f2p player tgere wil Mabye Hav one if luck.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    At this point I think 5t1a would be an awesome addition since I’m always out of them
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

ImGodMF said:

Well to be fair a update to the iso benfit all and no only him 6 star ben here long but many don’t even close to Hav max sig know many Hav max sig but take it for a f2p player tgere wil Mabye Hav one if luck.
    Very few people if any with max sig 6*s are having iso problems
  • Options

Gamer said:

ImGodMF said:

True, but I think that as a general issue increasing ISO from 5/6* should happen, not for the increase in gold value that it would bring - I think the gold issue has been solved now - but the tier below you have a real ISO issue. I actually have so little ISO I can only hit the 25 unit mark on level up events every other event and virtually every 4 and 5* I open is a dupe and I'm slowly hitting the semi-regular 6* dupe stage. I explored AoL last week and my shiny AA isn't going to be R3 until February unless I suddenly get a massive ISO windfall from somewhere.

-
    There should be something for a 6* max sig opening though, even if the majority of players with max sig 6* are 'only' the whales, they still have to do the same things as us for 6* shards, they just supplement it with Cavs. It's still just as infuriating for them to get a literally useless crystal, possibly more so - we've grinded for it, but they've probably got a reasonable chunk of actual cash tied up in those 24 ISO bricks and 1.5k gold.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

ImGodMF said:

Fair enough, but I am not asking for a change on the iso front as I accept that's what Kabam has decided. I'm simply saying I agree that it should be upped.

I'm not dismissive because it doesn't affect me, I'm dismissive because it's generally an easily foreseen consequence of maxing out 6*s. People risk it and complain when the dice finally rolls against them.
  • Options

Gamer said:

ImGodMF said:

But again I’m wil like to get the 6 star to get change in to tier6 iso. That wil be more in line but that the only thing I’m like but again at this point just Giv 7 star already that what most aks if ther like a max sig the only thing is a 7 star.
  • Options
    I’m NOT asking for 7* shards or another 6*, I’m just asking for something usable for 10,000 or 15,000 shards that turn into nothing. Especially when the RNG gives champs that are already max sig far more often than the math would dictate.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    I definitely don’t want 7’s. Returned 6* shards or sig stones would be nice. I’m intentionally not maxing out some of my R3’s specifically trying to avoid pulling them again for nothing. It’s sad, but only safe strategy at this point.