**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Immortal Hulk Progress Tracker

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcr good luck on those featureds coming up!

I am gonna probably make one of these threads once i see the 5* featured pool, so i can identify who to hunt.

Thanks! Good luck if you decide to go for any
    Thanks, i want CGR, but if the featured pool is meh, id rather hunt for Tigra. Also need a 6* Poco dupe.
    I would love a CGR or Apoc if I don’t get iHulk
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I am gonna probably make one of these threads once i see the 5* featured pool, so i can identify who to hunt.

Thanks, i want CGR, but if the featured pool is meh, id rather hunt for Tigra. Also need a 6* Poco dupe.
    Apocalypse is freaking insane, he's so smooth to play and just clears so many problem fights in limited Content.
    He's actually the first and only XL Mutant for Micro Reflect in Variant 2 and Act 7, also he's got that Ramp Up Persistent Evade Reduction which makes that PIECE OF ANNOYING S**T Science Adaptoid Boss in Variant 2 a Walk in the Park...

He also makes so many other Mutants Broken, like giving Gambit Perfect Block on Every Blocked Hit...
    I pulled 5 Star Wolverine from the Featureds recently and just so happened to then pull a Rank 5 Mutant Gem and 6 Star Prof X, as well already had 6 Star Omega Red and 5 Star Apocalypse which his Horsemen Ability plus those other Synergies makes Wolverine a Bleeding Psychopath with OP Regen...

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Apocalypse is freaking insane, he's so smooth to play and just clears so many problem fights in limited Content.
    He's actually the first and only XL Mutant for Micro Reflect in Variant 2 and Act 7, also he's got that Ramp Up Persistent Evade Reduction which makes that PIECE OF ANNOYING S**T Science Adaptoid Boss in Variant 2 a Walk in the Park...

He also makes so many other Mutants Broken, like giving Gambit Perfect Block on Every Blocked Hit...
    I pulled 5 Star Wolverine from the Featureds recently and just so happened to then pull a Rank 5 Mutant Gem and 6 Star Prof X, as well already had 6 Star Omega Red and 5 Star Apocalypse which his Horsemen Ability plus those other Synergies makes Wolverine a Bleeding Psychopath with OP Regen...
    I have the 4* one, he’s a monster. I can’t even imagine a 5* one with my prof x for synergies.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Whats your 5* shards count now?

47,243. Three featureds on release for me!
    Noice man good luck!

Crcrcrc said:

Whats your 5* shards count now?

47,243. Three featureds on release for me!
    Noice man good luck!
    Thanks!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I have her, don't really want to learn her. I wish i could give her to someone that wants her
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    I dont know if he’s going to be useful for me. Pulled him as a 6 star. I dont use him. Can someone explain what he can do that is special? I know he hits hard but loses life so fast. Thanks
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    ODEKA said:

I dont know if he’s going to be useful for me. Pulled him as a 6 star. I dont use him. Can someone explain what he can do that is special? I know he hits hard but loses life so fast. Thanks

Nothing special. He is just super fun to use.
    Less than 48 hours until the featured 5* changes!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Good Luck. For your sake, I hope you get him.

Crcrcrc said:

Thanks! I may have to 100% Labyrinth for more shards if I don’t get him
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

You're really going all out aren't you😂
    I hope the next featured is good.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

You're really going all out aren't you😂
    I hope the next featured is good.
    Yes I am lol. I honestly am going to be ok with it if it’s bad, but I wouldn’t be opposed to Doom being in it.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Hope you get him. I brought my 3/45 (hopefully soon to be R4) 5* against the unstoppable colossus and he melted him in legendary difficulty. https://youtu.be/WrKvCtyfjvQ
    edited January 2021

Hope you get him. I brought my 3/45 (hopefully soon to be R4) 5* against the unstoppable colossus and he melted him in legendary difficulty. https://youtu.be/WrKvCtyfjvQ

I got a 10k medium off with my 4* maxed. I am going to take iHulk through legendary difficulty at 5/65 if I get him. I didn’t even think about how good he would be against that unstoppable colossus. I’m glad other people can see he actually has a lot of potential
    Crcrcrc said:

I got a 10k medium off with my 4* maxed. I am going to take iHulk through legendary difficulty at 5/65 if I get him. I didn’t even think about how good he would be against that unstoppable colossus.
    I've been using my 6 Star Wasp on him, spam those Guaranteed Crit Heavies then shift into a Guaranteed Crit Sp1 and he's down before the Stun ends... Wasp also takes care of that Aegis Rogue.

Crcrcrc said:

I got a 10k medium off with my 4* maxed. I am going to take iHulk through legendary difficulty at 5/65 if I get him. I didn’t even think about how good he would be against that unstoppable colossus.
    I've been using my 6 Star Wasp on him, spam those Guaranteed Crit Heavies then shift into a Guaranteed Crit Sp1 and he's down before the Stun ends... Wasp also takes care of that Aegis Rogue.
    Awesome! I have a 5* r3 wasp, and she has some crazy damage! I haven’t tried her in the quest yet.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Awesome! I have a 5* r3 wasp, and she has some crazy damage! I haven’t tried her in the quest yet.
    Tip: If you need even more Damage bring Havok, he has a Synergy that gives Wasp a +50% Fury Passive off every Heavy which can also be comboed into the Specials. *Big Damage*
    edited January 2021

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Tip: If you need even more Damage bring Havok, he has a Synergy that gives Wasp a +50% Fury Passive off every Heavy which can also be comboed into the Specials. *Big Damage*
    I have a 6* Havok. I may have to test that on the punching bag ROL
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Are you jealous?

Werewrym said:

Are you jealous?

No, not at all. I’m totally, absolutely not jealous of that amazing, incredible, super cool iHulk at r3.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Max. Her. Out.
    edited January 2021

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Max. Her. Out.
    After iHulk and iAbom. She’s on my list for rank ups.
    17 hours left! I am actually hoping for an Apoc nearly as much as a iHulk from the featured. Also, I got 10k more 5* shards from gifting and cav EQ and popped a basic 5* for a rogue dupe. Some more 6* shards for the next featured I guess. Still at 46k shards!
    OK, we're 3 hours away.
    Final count: 47,000 5* shards
    Good luck everyone!
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Good luck dude! I just grinded cav EQ and I have 46,000. Hoping for atleast 1 good pull
    It's featured time!
    DID YOU GET HIM