Kicked from the alliance before receiving the rank rewards from Gifting

Alex2020Alex2020 Member Posts: 5
I was just kicked from my allay when I specifically asked to remain until i receive the gifting event rank rewards. I was going to leave anyway, but I was remaining in the Alliance just because i wanted to get those rank rewards ( and it was only ≈5 day’s before that) This is very frustrating as i was the top 10 who put in those points. What should i do?

Comments

• Alex2020Alex2020 Member Posts: 5
    Ps i think our rank would be around 25% max
    So i didn't lose out on that much but it is still very annoying that i lose out on the rewards i have contributed in
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Member Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if you can really do anything. I'm really sorry, bud.
  • AdokAdok Member Posts: 283 ★★

I'm not sure if you can really do anything. I'm really sorry, bud.

yep... F
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Member Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure there's nothing you can do. That's just really unfortunate. Maybe try contact support on the off chance of them somehow being able to help, although I don't think anything can be done.
  • Alex2020Alex2020 Member Posts: 5
    Its not that big of a deal , it was just annoying to receive the message without big warning
  • 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    If u r f2p then leave the game.
    If u r whale then do what u like.

Next time try to find a good alliance with minimum communication and understanding.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    When are the gifting rewards out?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Why'd you get kicked?
  • EvoTheGamerEvoTheGamer Member Posts: 10
    you should get trustful alliance. I have alliance with all members, no one is kicked even they had low score in gifting. I never made any officer in alliance so any issue happened with any member who spent their hard earned units.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Throw some eggs at their house I guess.