**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who has the most "Damage potential?"

13»

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

I'd like to throw carnage into the discussion

How? He has max stack?
    He doesn't have a limit on his bleeds and if you crit a lot, the bleeds stay up.
    Then why aren't you including HT?
    Never said anything about including him and besides, HT reaches his high damage potential under certain circumstances whereas if the opponent bleeds, Carnage can ramp up.
    At a r3 6* I did the math and he would tick 123k per tick if you activated nova flame
    And thats him at 1000 me might go even higher
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    He doesn't have a limit on his bleeds and if you crit a lot, the bleeds stay up.
    Never said anything about including him and besides, HT reaches his high damage potential under certain circumstances whereas if the opponent bleeds, Carnage can ramp up.
    At a r3 6* I did the math and he would tick 123k per tick if you activated nova flame
    at what

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    And besides were not saying if there fighting a certain champ were saying the Max potential Key word max

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    Let's all not forget domino if u can get j credible lucky as the fight goes on hwe damage of sp3 increases also does anyone remember the video of her killing ws in rol and 6 hits surley thats a contender?..

Let's all not forget domino if u can get j credible lucky as the fight goes on hwe damage of sp3 increases also does anyone remember the video of her killing ws in rol and 6 hits surley thats a contender?..

Thats true
  • Trek26Trek26 Posts: 139 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
    That would only work against mystics.
    Trek26 said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
    And?? Were just talking damage here? Or else almost every guy wouldn't be included
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
    I'm unsure of how much bleeds Carnage can proc on the opponent. Using an r3 for comparison, if you have 100 bleeds on opponent. At max if you somehow manage to keep only SP3 bleeds running you have 150366 ÷ 60 damage per tick not accounting for deep wounds or scaling attack.

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
    I'm unsure of how much bleeds Carnage can proc on the opponent. Using an r3 for comparison, if you have 100 bleeds on opponent. At max if you somehow manage to keep only SP3 bleeds running you have 150366 ÷ 30 damage per tick not accounting for deep wounds or scaling attack.
    I'm pretty sure bleeds maxes out at 99 but if it didn't carnage would be op
  • Trek26Trek26 Posts: 139 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

Trek26 said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
    And?? Were just talking damage here? Or else almost every guy wouldn't be included
    We're talking damage and you think 125k will be the highest damage potential? Lol
    Trek26 said:

BabyMiike said:

Trek26 said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
    We're talking damage and you think 125k will be the highest damage potential? Lol
    Trek26 said:

BabyMiike said:

Trek26 said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Despacito said:

How? He has max stack?
    at what
    At 1000 smolders
    Per tick thats insane and let's not forget that at 1000 he might go above that lets see it ticks around 3 times thats 369k and if your at max heat it would tick 5 times that equals to 615k per novaflame
    That mean lets just say he entered a battle he could kill rol winter solder in 1 hit theoretically
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Horseman Storm using parry and heavy only. Her shocks can build up infinitely I think (unless there's a cap of 99 of the same debuff...).

Would need a block proficiency node or caltrops for willpower healing though, and an opponent with a ridiculous healthpool of course.
    DannyB01 said:

Horseman Storm using parry and heavy only. Her shocks can build up infinitely I think (unless there's a cap of 99 of the same debuff...).

Would need a block proficiency node or caltrops for willpower healing though, and an opponent with a ridiculous healthpool of course.

That would be cool to see
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52

https://youtu.be/h81u_mkyfiU