**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New featured 5*

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Who do you guys think will be in it? Besides the obvious ones.

Comments

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    New scarlet witch
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

New scarlet witch

she wouldn't be in it cuz the featured champs are gonna be apocalypse, cgr, red goblin, ihulk, ibom, and spider ham
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★

New scarlet witch

I think the old Scarlet Witch will be in it. Can't imagine the new one being released without pre-access bundles.
    There is probably gonna be a god tier of some sort in it as well - like Quake is in the current one. Maybe Doom? It's just a guess.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

New scarlet witch

I think the old Scarlet Witch will be in it. Can't imagine the new one being released without pre-access bundles.
    There is probably gonna be a god tier of some sort in it as well - like Quake is in the current one. Maybe Doom? It's just a guess.
    Yea I'm guessing the OG SW will be in it because Wolverine was in the last one. I may be wrong but she's only been available as a 5* once so I think she could be in it.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Grean said:

New scarlet witch

she wouldn't be in it cuz the featured champs are gonna be apocalypse, cgr, red goblin, ihulk, ibom, and spider ham
    yea I agree I think she will get a store bundle first like everyone else
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Grean said:

New scarlet witch

yea I agree I think she will get a store bundle first like everyone else
    I don't think she's getting one any time soon. she's probably gonna be a trophy champ for act 7 exploration or something
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

New scarlet witch

I wish
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I would love for Tigra to be there, but that's just a wish