**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 Apocalypse or Red Magneto

BIGJ757BIGJ757 Posts: 22
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Both unawakened
Who would you take to R3

R3 Apocalypse or Red Magneto 98 votes

Apocalypse
46%
DL864GamerStfckrSungjGNASTYKabiraz77Sw0rdMasterBrokenWicket329AssumedNameLogan00Stagedear85LibertyPrimeV1The_Blue_JaguarScopeotoe987MysterioColonaut123RockyshockyRookiiecharmkevver 46 votes
Magneto
53%
danielmathPalanthraxSpity68BENJI830TerraLvernon15Kamikaze_Turtle16wegnerkLmaoMegaGalacticMoudouDenzel116Knu3QacobX_Factor_AgentKaratemike415EtjamaDeacondot_dittoHera1d_of_Ga1actus 52 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    This one is hard but apoc ramped up is a beast
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    It depends. do you want to 100% explore Abyss? Go Magneto. Otherwise, go Apocalypse.
    Magneto in current meta is so strong for fights against metal champions that it doesn't matter so much if you have him r2 or r3.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

In my opinion, Apoc gets more out of it than Mags. That said, Mags is better.

Essentially this.

Apoc will gain more out of being R3 than Magneto. Magneto will still destroy almost any opponent he faces at R2 with an SP3.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have both a rank 2, and I think I would go Apoc. You can't go wrong, though.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    BIGJ757 said:

Both unawakened
    Who would you take to R3

I mean both are Rank 3 worthy if can get both up in the future, Magneto clears tons of fights Very Quick but Apocalypse can just handle so many more with ease. The fights may be a tad slower but mine always comes out of fights with barely any damage taken...
    Apocalypse also Smashes Variant 2, 4, and 6 if you haven't done them already, which gets you more Resources to Rank Up more Champions.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff @Will3808 i get your point and I agree but an r3 magneto can be used even against nonmetals since the damage would be even more, making him a more sought out r3 mutant option
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Apocalypse
    Wanted Magneto.

Apocalypse requires a whole team, while Magneto is great alone.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Apocalypse

Wanted Magneto.

Apocalypse requires a whole team, while Magneto is great alone.

No Apocalypse does not need a whole team, where'd you hear that from?
    If you want to skip the Short Ramp Up you can bring the Cable/Mr Sinister Synergy but that's it, his other Synergies don't even affect him...
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Mags is better, but apoc benefits from the rank up more.

Apocalypse.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    I had the same choice.
    I ranked Apo (20% bc of War def tho)