**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gifting rank rewards [Merged]

drunkdragon5drunkdragon5 Posts: 25
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
correct me if wrong but, if gifting ended on the 4th, theres a 1 week (7 day) wait, shouldn't they be here today, like right now?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    The ranks are showing in the events now. My guess is they are working on getting them distributed this afternoon
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Usually 2h from now on. Might be later
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    man said dont be fooled. hahahaha
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Just got alliance rewards. Solo rewards should be out soon
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Thank sot those who have already filled out the form. Let's keep those responses going
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve just got my solo rewards but not the alliance ones yet
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    How do I get to the leaderboard ?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

How do I get to the leaderboard ?

click the bottom right checkmark
    click either the solo or alliance events tab
    click the x finished sub tab
    click view leaderboard on the gifting event
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Also, we can't assume what actions were taken. Banned Accounts stay visible.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

There is gonna be some mad people about this event. Just seen the leaderboard. Some dude with 3400 prestige in a masters alliance finished in the top 3. He has one six star champion.

😂lmao..it's doesn't matter how your roster looks if all the gifting event is based spending money..maybe it's a fairly new player looking to advance their roster quickm

DL864 said:

Wayntos said:

There is gonna be some mad people about this event. Just seen the leaderboard. Some dude with 3400 prestige in a masters alliance finished in the top 3. He has one six star champion.

Why should it make some one mad?? It's not about skill it's about bank account free to play ....pay to win!
    It would make those mad who just missed out on a higher bracket because kabam didn’t weed out the fraudulent accounts as they said they would because no one spending thousands on dollars on this game would logically have a 3k prestige and only 1 6* champion
    Would if it was an Alt.
    Its clearly a bot account if you actually bothered to look it up. Has not been active since the event ended and in an alliance that has account that have not been active in weeks.
    Some people have Alts they use for Gifting alone. All I'm saying is you can't make assumptions based on Rating or Level alone. The only requirement is that you Gift.
    How could he grind that many units without leveling up and staying at 33? It is an incredibly suspicious situation as if he wanted to dump money he would've done it on his main, but with possible illegal activity he would not want it to be connected to his account.
    Someone can pay to Gift to themselves. All they need is an Alt.
    Could it be? Perhaps. All I'm saying is if they took a week to weed them out, then we need to trust in the process. Having a Witch Hunt based on circumstantial evidence just breeds suspicion.
  • I made 11 alts to gift myself (COVID ruined Christmas) and each of them reached ~ lv22 having explored up to 1.3 and completed Act 2. That account only generated about 1.5k units.

To have hit the top of the auction means buying the units. Whether they’ve done that legitimately or not is a different question. That being said, I would think that this account would have been at the top of the Kabam’s ‘inspection list’. If a guy decided to use that account to legitimately send 100s of GGC to himself because he was on a mad one and he isn’t in a big whale alliance it’s conceivable.

Could it be? Perhaps. All I'm saying is if they took a week to weed them out, then we need to trust in the process. Having a Witch Hunt based on circumstantial evidence just breeds suspicion.

This ain’t simply circumstantial evidence. All evidence points to the contrary. It certainly doesn’t take a wise person to see what’s going on here.
    It is. People are looking at an Account and making assumptions.
  • mcoc2017novmcoc2017nov Posts: 10
    So are the rank rewards been payed out completely? I haven't got any rewards so far...I wasn't part of any ally since over 4 months but joined 5 days after gifting event....am I not eligible? I would hope that isn't the case.