**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show Your Amazing 6* rosters

124»

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

• Options
    KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    Probably the best luck around here

• Options
    BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    edited January 2021
    Some may question the rank ups but they have served me well non the less. Plus maxed 5*s can handle about anything.

• Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    How’s mine?
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Those with a 6 star warlock deserve eternal bad luck 😤
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    600 shards left for first one
    and i am on 5.1.2
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Im too lazy to take a screen shot but I have a 6 star Doom, Claire and Mysterio, opening my 4th on Friday.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Not the best one, as I don't have any riddiculously good champions, but I do not complain. Doc Ock, Mysterio, Longshot, Spidergwen and Falcon are fun to play and I get to use them fairly often. Mephisto is good for Aarkus in V6 btw :smile:
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Not great, but not too bad either. Couple of useful champs and some complete trash.

• Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    It ain’t much but it’s honest work

• Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    edited January 2021

• Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    i would try to justify myself but you guys just aren't ready...also there is a abomination hiding in the 4th row(was two lazy to merge the screenshots together lol)
  • Options

i would try to justify myself but you guys just aren't ready...also there is a abomination hiding in the 4th row(was two lazy to merge the screenshots together lol)

Justify what?
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

Justify what?
    my rankups ,didnt that 6 star rank 2 yellowjacket (and kingpin) stare back at you lol..?
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Need...mystic iso

• Options
    ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    edited January 2021

My goal when I started playing was to see how far I could get without spending money.

(Since my daughter was born 2,5 years ago I’ve also stayed away from all AQ above map 4 and focused on story and event content).

It would be interesting to compare this roster with other lazy FTP leeches like me and find out if I should feel proud or ashamed! ;-)