**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about solo rank rewards in gifting event.

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Hey guys in gifting event I scored about 30k points and got rank rewards of 25to50% but one of my alliance mate scored about 27k points and got rank rewards for 11to25%. He also told me that initially he got rank rewards for 25 to 50% but after some time got he another mail regarding 11to 25% rank rewards. I am shocked after this incident. Will I also get another mail regarding rank rewards? Please help me Kabam

Comments

• Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    No...u don't...don't b greedy...b happy for ur friend
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Thanton said:

Hey guys in gifting event I scored about 30k points and got rank rewards of 25to50% but one of my alliance mate scored about 27k points and got rank rewards for 11to25%. He also told me that initially he got rank rewards for 25 to 50% but after some time got he another mail regarding 11to 25% rank rewards. I am shocked after this incident. Will I also get another mail regarding rank rewards? Please help me Kabam

Just let it go mehnnn......just let it go.

• Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    But it's a mistake from the game team and they should fix it asap
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Did you get your alliance rewards yet? That might be the second one your mate got.
  • Options
    Sounds like he got solo and alliance ranked rewards
  • Options
    Thanton said:

@Thanton , you get one Mail Reward for ALLIANCE EVENT Rank, and then a separate Mail Reward for SOLO EVENT Rank. (And fyi, some ppl have gotten Solo one before Alliance, others have got Alliance one before Solo).
    And yes, the Rank % can be different percentage ranges because your Solo Points are unrelated to your Alliance's overall points.