**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss prep question

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 758 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am preparing my initial Abyss run and have one question.

I see a mix of people choosing Doom over SS and vice versa.

Is BWCV even an option because of how well she can nullify and her sustainability when she fires off an SP2 in curse of blood for the regen?

My team (if you need to see)
5* R5 Doom (sig 76)
5* R5 Torch (sig 57)
5* R5 Aegon (max sig)
5* R5 Void (max sig)
5* R5 NF (sig 45)

Other options for Mystic
5* R5 Sym Sup (sig 15)
5* R5 BWCV (sig 95)

Comments

• Options
    Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50
    I think Doctor doom is best option, SS's Stagger isn't really garuanteed and other than that he has no other way of nullifying(I think), BWCV is ok but Doc doom is better, from my experience on playing all 3 of these champs, Doc doom's Nulify and Stagger are much easier and more reliable to do, also once you get to that cull fight, i think BWCV's buff immunity does count as nulify but since all the buffs activate at same time it only counts as 1 nulify although mystic desperison still procs 10 times.. Over all Doc Doom is most likely best choice specially for the easy path/initial clear..
    Pls correct me if im wrong innany statement
    (BTW, i havent Did Abys yet but speaking from what ive watched and what i experienced when playing these champs, this is the knowledge i can share)
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I did my abyss run in November using Sym supreme as my mystic. He’s better for the easy path because of vtd. Against vtd, sym can use md to keep nullifying his buffs and then gaining 2+ bars of power from md. Having your sym awakened will help get staggers on, but my sym did fine unawakened. I would also recommend swapping out either void or human torch for heimdall. I can’t stress enough how much heimdall will save you. Void and human torch are both solid for the easy path, so it doesn’t really matter which one you choose.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Mr_Aaeezz said:

I think Doctor doom is best option, SS's Stagger isn't really garuanteed and other than that he has no other way of nullifying(I think), BWCV is ok but Doc doom is better, from my experience on playing all 3 of these champs, Doc doom's Nulify and Stagger are much easier and more reliable to do, also once you get to that cull fight, i think BWCV's buff immunity does count as nulify but since all the buffs activate at same time it only counts as 1 nulify although mystic desperison still procs 10 times.. Over all Doc Doom is most likely best choice specially for the easy path/initial clear..
    Pls correct me if im wrong innany statement
    (BTW, i havent Did Abys yet but speaking from what ive watched and what i experienced when playing these champs, this is the knowledge i can share)

Lmao, a lot of this is misleading. Doctor Doom struggles against vtd. Also, Sym supreme when awakened has a better stagger, since it applies automatically every 10-15 seconds. Doctor doom is better for abyss exploration, but sym supreme is the best mystic for the easy path. BWCV is pretty bad for the abyss. She doesn’t hit too hard and her sp2 has too many hits, wasting you charges.