**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gaurdian or Sentinel?

Who is better? This was originally going to be a rank-up poll but I want to know what the community thinks about these two. Who does better overall and whi do you think is best? Why?

Gaurdian or Sentinel? 54 votes

Gaurdian
79%
MagicBentonSpity68TerraQuikPik16wegnerkRbk19ZsirhcZWicket329shadow_lurker22spaceoctopusNapaHeroC19h28o2Bugmat78EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809Pancake_FaceAaronc94DarkDuelistThoye3 43 votes
Sentinel
14%
Aleor-sixate-BonzodavidJohnyBoyMephistoJessieSCrasyduckSantiagoEhsaan 8 votes
HoWaRd ThE dUcK
5%
Haji_SaabSymbioticVen9MDarkKnight646 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Gaurdian
    Guardian*
  • Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Gaurdian
    Guardian is overall better...but Sentinel is necessary in more contents
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Gaurdian
    SWORD78 said:

Guardian*

*Gaurdian
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Sentinel
    Guardian is probably better for fights with aar/unavoidable energy damage, but this fights are even more niche, than torch or sum supreme fights. His big damage takes time to ramp up. Sentinel works for so many things on the other hand: has immunities, shock, incinerate, armour break, a little regen in long fights. Also with guardian you kinda have to use sp3 quite often, wich I dislike. The only bad thing is you have to ramp sentinel first.
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Sentinel
    took down rol winter soldier with rank 2 6 star sentinel(suicides) in 59 hits (great dps) .30%regen( two sp3s) ,armor break,shock,incinerate,heal block, double immunities,built in power edfiency,critical resistance,armor....bruh i'm 13% off my tech t5cc he's gonna make me thronemaker :)
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Sentinel

took down rol winter soldier with rank 2 6 star sentinel(suicides) in 59 hits (great dps) .30%regen( two sp3s) ,armor break,shock,incinerate,heal block, double immunities,built in power edfiency,critical resistance,armor....bruh i'm 13% off my tech t5cc he's gonna make me thronemaker :)

yes i make thrones lol...(that was a typo)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Why did you post Howard. Just go for Guardian. A.K.A. Mr. Canadian Leader/Tech Monster/Extreme Shock Damager/Laser shooter Supremo. I think I said too much lol.

What does that even mean?
    means the joke went over your head
    So you mean that I don't understand humor? Wow, that's bold Spidey.
    judging by your above comment and your memes I’d say it’s a fair assumption
    Not even my duck memes? You know once I posted a meme with a duck over a waterfall, and it got 0 disagrees!
    Edit: Spidey you just ruined my day, I'm out of here.