**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Out of these six, which one would you take out

Out of these six, which one do you think is the worst for questing?

Out of these six, which one would you take out 101 votes

nf
7%
buffajrScholiaHonaway_23Amazing_Demon05hermHoitadoNegative_100helping2 8 votes
caiw
18%
OnmixRockypantherxPaddoPennmabobProximaMidnight_8jgrazTSR6225MasterpuffFaseehTheBair123Farrukh_tvCrcrcrcThebombsquad1The_Sentry06Invicta_HellionNuclearOrkGardenerMars_UltorAroseinbloom 19 votes
ghost
15%
Lvernon15Furious_Fighter1SharperthanyouItsDamienDart1981TotalMonster109Ewell65SSS69Ctfz35AstoundsKillswitch01BonzodavidBawa69Doctor_Strange19CrasyduckJragonMaster170shdh1221 16 votes
cgr
38%
TheManMythLegendSungjYoMovesHammerbro_64SouthfenceScreaminghawkWicket329AssumedNameDarthVadimiusAleorColinwhitworth69EtjamaNo_oneukIron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusThicco_ModeDarkDuelistIcy000AouxWouxAnother_Name 39 votes
magneto
9%
MiStaLovaDynastyGarrettNH3t3rMaxwell24odishika123MalinmadZura_1AGENT_A7Kyonmoma_MST 10 votes
doom
8%
Bendyolegpetrov80326Cr7ms7rs7RenaxqqSneakyWarriorTheLegionMastercentennialPrtjoBarani7da 9 votes

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Where is the all of them option?
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    cgr

no it’s who’s worst for questing

op wasn’t very specific
    yup
    i misunderstood too
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    👀 can’t legitimately answer this
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ghost
    Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

Ghost. The other 5 you could have them all on a team together without the need for synergies.

She does not need synergies. She's still a top 2 champ without any.
    I know that. But the others do not need any synergies to make them even better either. Ghost with Synergies makes her way better, especially the Hood synergy for bypassing incoming damage from passive effects.

Just out of those 6, I would take the other 5 together as a questing team.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    caiw
    i'm pretty sure u mean red magneto so not him, Def not Doom, FOR SURE not NF, if u have synergys then no Ghost and overall i think CGR is better than Cap IW.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Depends on the path/nodes. Bring the best counters/synergies for the path. I.e. I'm gonna bring luke cage for cav eq science chapter everytime; even tho I have better/stronger champs, he kills it better than anyone else.

It lots of metal/robots, keep in magneto

If lots of people that bleed, keep in NF

If lots of debuff nodes against you, keep in ghost

Etc, etc etc.
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83

Yeah my bad.
    Etjama said:

Only if CAIW's max sig. If he's not, I'd say take him out.

He is
    Gardener said:

i'm pretty sure u mean red magneto so not him, Def not Doom, FOR SURE not NF, if u have synergys then no Ghost and overall i think CGR is better than Cap IW.

Yeah cgr and caiw seems to be the two leading choices
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ghost
    Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

Ghost. The other 5 you could have them all on a team together without the need for synergies.

I know that. But the others do not need any synergies to make them even better either. Ghost with Synergies makes her way better, especially the Hood synergy for bypassing incoming damage from passive effects.

If she's still the better champ, why would you replace her just because some synergies can make her better?
    Because the other 5 champs all provide something that she can't on her own.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    nf
    if ur good at using ghost she's great anywhere, cap iw would do very well with everyone on that team, cgr is just a great heavy damage dealer, magneto has great damage against a lot of champs, and doom is just op. I don't personally have a nf so naturally, I would have little experience playing him, however, from what I've seen, while he does good damage, he's mainly on questing teams for synergies. And since the other champs on the team do not share any synergies with him, he'd probably be the most advantageous to leave out.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    herm said:

if ur good at using ghost she's great anywhere, cap iw would do very well with everyone on that team, cgr is just a great heavy damage dealer, magneto has great damage against a lot of champs, and doom is just op. I don't personally have a nf so naturally, I would have little experience playing him, however, from what I've seen, while he does good damage, he's mainly on questing teams for synergies. And since the other champs on the team do not share any synergies with him, he'd probably be the most advantageous to leave out.

Nice analysis
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    ghost
    Just for normal questing using her is little too much skill needed for a Mediocre player like me so personally she will be on the bench for me.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    ghost

Just for normal questing using her is little too much skill needed for a Mediocre player like me so personally she will be on the bench for me.

Also the question is not specific, for e.g if i need immunity i will swap out NF for Ghost or if there is no #metal i will leave out Mags. Pretty Debatable.
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    cgr
    Generally, for regular questing, your main team should be focused on utility more than damage. CGR has some utility if duped, but the other champs have much more. He's an amazing champion, and has some of the highest damage output in the game, but your other champs have more utility and special abilities and form an extremely versatile team.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    cgr
    Up until act 6, CAIW. In and after it, CGR.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    magneto
    I though it was who was the best lol
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    doom
    No one seen doom
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    doom
    I chose the best of what I understood😄
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    doom

Generally, for regular questing, your main team should be focused on utility more than damage. CGR has some utility if duped, but the other champs have much more. He's an amazing champion, and has some of the highest damage output in the game, but your other champs have more utility and special abilities and form an extremely versatile team.

What is the full name of cgr?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    cgr
    ItsDamien said:

Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

so even if she's better without synergies, you would take the others because she has a higher peak that you can't reach? I don't get that