**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone 12 Issues

@Kabam Miike please we are begging. Since the purchase of my iPhone 12 Pro the game has become almost unplayable. The support team after 10 faff off emails of wifi, device, delete app, reinstall app, close and open reinstalled app. Old IOS etc. I even had one tell me I had lost the “perfect timing” after 5.5 years of playing the game! It works perfectly on my old iPhone 7! There are copious posts of other players in the forums complaining off the same issues. Has not even been acknowledged. Surely there is enough posts about this. Champs cant hold block and you get hit through block at times, just rush in to get Smacked, parry only works 50/50 and the heavy attacks wont engage. All this costs items resources and deaths in war.

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Still not a single response about that from kabam after so many posts about that issue
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    Let me start of and say I agree some things need to be changed but. I’ve found a couple things that help. When charging a heavy make sure your whole thumb tip is touching the screen not just an edge of your thumb. Make sure you aren’t touching any edges of your screen. That being said my block still gets dropped...
  • SwatUSwatU Posts: 30
    I agree with thread. Well I got such suggestion and started to pay attention on how I play on Iphone 12 pro and avoid edges. I am playing near middle and often have problems with dash backs and forward dashes. We play tier 1 wars and my performance became big gamble since I got new phone.

• Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Please @Kabam Lyra can you help or comment?
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    Has Kabam acknowledged the iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max issues yet? Is a patch coming? Trying to launch heavies results in dashes back. Maddening.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    DannyJayy said:

Has Kabam acknowledged the iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max issues yet? Is a patch coming? Trying to launch heavies results in dashes back. Maddening.

I haven’t seen anything at all. I’ve tried everything I can at my end, the way I hold my device, the way I tap/swipe the screen and the timing of my inputs... it makes no difference.

All previous iOS devices I’ve used to play the game, lag issues aside the gameplay feels smooth and intuitive.

For me at least, it doesn’t feel that way on iPhone 12. On top of that there are the dropped inputs and unintended actions.

Surely they must be looking into it.
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    DannyJayy said:

I’m on a 12 mini and have issues with the heavy dash back thing also..I haven’t seen a response kabam I think that’s probably why people keep posting. I swear it’s getting worse though the last couple days. I’d rather play on my iPhone 8 and deal with the lag...

• HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Same issue. Moderately unresponsive heavy. Chaining special from multiple hit combo results in unable to touch/activate special. Random dash forward or back while not moving on screen. Seems like game isn't fast enough for screen responsiveness.
    edited January 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! We have noted your concerns above. Please bear with us while our team investigates. Thank you for your patience. Cheerio!

The upsetting this @kabam Boo is we have been saying this for how long. Ive had tickets and countless emails to support who blamed wifi, old devices, IOS even told me ive lost the timing required after 5.5 years playing the game. It has cost items and resources and war deaths!
    Please check out the support responses ticket number #17774. Then u please explain to us how are we not supposed to throw our toys out of the cot?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I thought i was the only one that had this issue i notice it once i upgraded to the iPhone 12 max, went back and play the game on my son iPhone 10 and no issues however the same game on the iPhone 12 max runs poorly i was using magneto and i was unable to charge heavy its something with the inputs that's off
  • WatacjupWatacjup Posts: 10
    I try not to be one that complains a lot. Generally I feel that Kabam does a good job and I enjoy playing the game overall. But playing it with my new iphone 12 is wearing me out. When I go to press block with my left thumb my character will sometimes dash across the screen as if I swiped with my right thumb. I have taken more 5 hit combos to the face over the past week that I didn't deserve than I can ever remember. I have lost champs in quests due to numerous dropped inputs that were not my fault. The game is becoming unplayable with this phone.....
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Why hasn’t this been fixed it’s insane I go to heavy and my champs evade instead, I try and evade he dashes forward this is costing me and other countless items because of this especially using champs that use heavy attack a lot like Mags and AA it’s crazy.
  • DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 39
    Can we get an update on this? Extremely annoying that its been going on since the phone release and nothing has been done or said about it.

Why is it taking so long? In the meantime I keep using unnecessary resources because my champ decided to is dash in instead of dashing back like I input him to do smh
    Is there any news on this? It’s mighty frustrating ☹️.
    Thecurler said:

Is there any news on this? It’s mighty frustrating ☹️.

Not a whisper
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    This same issue happens on iphone 11 Pro, which is what i use, the issues i see are;

Fight Juddering - Lag
    Dropped input Part 1 - in Hit combos (so maybe it doesn't recognise the swipe)
    Dropped inputs Part 2 - Blocks and Parry's 5 Times per fights not registering (Phone Taps)
    Dropped inputs Part 3 - Swipe Backs and Evades (These are inconsistent on registering, one fight fine second fight bad, 3rd fight better, 4th fight bad)

This same issue happens on iphone 11 Pro, which is what i use, the issues i see are;

Fight Juddering - Lag
    Dropped input Part 1 - in Hit combos (so maybe it doesn't recognise the swipe)
    Dropped inputs Part 2 - Blocks and Parry's 5 Times per fights not registering (Phone Taps)
    Dropped inputs Part 3 - Swipe Backs and Evades (These are inconsistent on registering, one fight fine second fight bad, 3rd fight better, 4th fight bad)

Did your champs just dash in? If this is the real Richtheman please elevate this for us on your channel! Its been going on for months! Very little response from mods bar a recognition and support not really supporting us. Its costing time, resources, units, money and deaths in war. Its been months now. The long finger approach to negative issues for the player base and all the bugs ect in comparison to the reaction time to resolving issues that benefit us is causing a negative sentiment.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Underpar69 ive covered this twice already mate.

Yeah ive also had the random Heavy mid combo, The heavy not recognising, the random dash back and the random dash forward.

@Kabam Zibiit is this being looked into for more modern Apple devices being addressed for finger response in game?
    Ive increased sensitivity, hasn't improved, I had no issue with my devices using Marvel Realm or any other app that requires response.
    edited February 2021

@Underpar69 ive covered this twice already mate.

Yeah ive also had the random Heavy mid combo, The heavy not recognising, the random dash back and the random dash forward.

@Kabam Zibiit is this being looked into for more modern Apple devices being addressed for finger response in game?
    Ive increased sensitivity, hasn't improved, I had no issue with my devices using Marvel Realm or any other app that requires response.

Thx so much keep up the good work! Great channel. Helps more than u know! This is soul destroying. Ive done all I can on this issue. Ive emailed support numerous times. Im prob close to being banned on forums as I think this is my 3rd thread on this issue. Trying to get traction on this cause it is costing us. And the lack of response and time delay from them is deafening. Then u tie the above in with all the character bugs at the moment. Been playing from almost the beginning and it, like mist things in life goes through highs and lows. But man its about as low as it gets now. Actually posted a thread that was removed. I just asked a realistic question: Why not just stop for one month with new champs, champ upgrades and new content and just focus all resources on stabilising the current state of the game. It should never have taken 3 or 4 months to repair OR. Yet if OR pitched up and light attacks were dealing 50k damage a tick it would be fixed by lunch. I know this is a cynical view but it is how it appears to us the community. Especially in the light of money spent in the game over the last 2 months in the game. We deserve a fully functioning game. All the new stuff this Feb is awesome but its like they are trying to paint over the faults. I want to continue my end game book 2 completion but cant cause of issues out of my control.
    I sometimes wonder if they simply can’t fix these issues.
    Perhaps they just don’t have adequately skilled developers or the resources available to put out a game that works properly.
    If history tells us anything, it’s unlikely to be anywhere near the top of their priorities while the money is still rolling in.