**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spideys MCOC Quiz

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Decided to make a 40 point MCOC quiz!

https://forms.gle/VodQ9hdPMgb9Pvaw7

hope it works. Show me your scores down below (for short answer questions, either capitalize all words or don’t capitalize any of them)

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    That was actually difficult. 19/40
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

y’all gotta realize that CAWWII is based off the first avenger
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Only got 13
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

y’all gotta realize that CAWWII is based off the first avenger
    I sat for a good minute thinking about it
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    17/40 wtf I'm mostly shocked at the fact that 6* colossus isn't buffed? WHAT?
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 998 ★★★★
    Yeah colossus was a 6 star as a defender.
    I also don't like the last question. You should be able to get some points for the one you found. Not 0 if you made 1 single mistake
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    8 LOL 😹
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    5 wtf?😂😂😂 i got the easiest thing wrong which was the which title doesn’t give better rewards and I clicked Cav😵😵😵
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I spend too much time on this game
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

not bad
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I got 19. from what I can tell, I did pretty well
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    So, the last question seems to be giving 0 points immediately, even if some of the options were correct. I only missed 1 of them and lost all 15 points, for example
    Apart from that it was pretty much a perfect score, aside from the Size of a character
    xLunatiXx said:

Yeah colossus was a 6 star as a defender.
    I also don't like the last question. You should be able to get some points for the one you found. Not 0 if you made 1 single mistake

The only way for that to happen is for me to manually go through the responses and change the point value
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Failed miserable. By my defence, I'm half asleep right now
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Teacher teacher! Does IF’s chance to nullify an armor up on a critical heavy count in this question, or only the ones that have 100% chance of triggering?

So, the last question seems to be giving 0 points immediately, even if some of the options were correct. I only missed 1 of them and lost all 15 points, for example
    Apart from that it was pretty much a perfect score, aside from the Size of a character

again, the only way to change that is to manually go through each response individually and change the score

Teacher teacher! Does IF’s chance to nullify an armor up on a critical heavy count in this question, or only the ones that have 100% chance of triggering?

only the 100% ones @Hammerbro_64
    HI_guys said:

What was that last message? (If you got 3/4 correct....) Didn't ge tto read completely

Congrats! If you got 3/4 correct or more, you either cheated or are addicted to MCOC like me. Stream WandaVision January 15th on Disney Plus!
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    What do you mean 6* Colossus hasn't received his buff?

There was no six star colossus at the time colossus was buffed meaning the six star never actually “got the buff” and was never released with the original kit
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

There was no six star colossus at the time colossus was buffed meaning the six star never actually “got the buff” and was never released with the original kit
    Oh
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Not bad...
  • my score 5/40 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    10/40 😔 I really do be dumb tho
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    But yesssss, I love these!