Options

Comics fact : introducing the all new SENTRY

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

This is the fusion of SENTRY & VOID becoming one. Controlling both personality.

The fusion

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    has reality warp charges, inflicts debuffs, Fear of the Sentry, etc etc
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I loved that Sentry run. It's pity though that writers next had no idea what to do and made the fusion last for like 2 more issues in other runs. They literally spent this entire series building this up and then made it last for 2-3 more issues. He would be a cool character in the game though.
  • Options
    I very much like this character.
    Such amazing Buffed up power house.
    Although our game version was probably the most anticipated let down in KABAM 6 year history.
    But i would love to see this new character.
    This version of TOTAL SENTRY.

• Options
    He looks so badass too
  • Options
    @RichTheMan
    Wanna do a deep dive character arc? :)
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Oh man now I regret I didnt finish reading his comics. I gotta finish them because man this looks epic
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Read the King in Black issue one!

Story arc is going to be insane. Would be amazing to see knull in mcoc
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Right, that awesome Character Idea they came up with then immediately dropped after like 2 Appearances... So wasted...
  • Options

Right, that awesome Character Idea they came up with then immediately dropped after like 2 Appearances... So wasted...

Ikr
  • Options

He's supposed to be the True Sentry and their Perfect Fusion and all that, but then iirc after 1 other small appearance they start the Annihilation Scourge Event I believe it was which started with him saying the Void was getting restless again even though there shouldn't be anymore Void and got immediately separated... Then King In Black kicks off and their Unfused Again at the start, then they get a double dose of Karma...
    (Probably something in between the 2 Big Events that I missed but it couldn't have been anything huge...)
  • Options
    edited January 2021

He's supposed to be the True Sentry and their Perfect Fusion and all that, but then iirc after 1 other small appearance they start the Annihilation Scourge Event I believe it was which started with him saying the Void was getting restless again even though there shouldn't be anymore Void and got immediately separated... Then King In Black kicks off and their Unfused Again at the start, then they get a double dose of Karma...
    (Probably something in between the 2 Big Events that I missed but it couldn't have been anything huge...)
    He had a scuffle with Black Panther and his team before the Annihilation Scourge Event and the ending of that was garbage. King In Black, I would have been mad about since they killed Sentry but it's been proven Sentry can't die, but I love symbiotes too.
  • Options
    Pintzz said:

Read the King in Black issue one!

Story arc is going to be insane. Would be amazing to see knull in mcoc

There is apparently 2 New Champions being added in the Symbiote Section of the Champion Roadmap for the near future... It'd be hype as hell to have Knull added, imagine a Symbiote Apocalypse/Prof X that lets Symbiote Teammates Choose their wanted Buffs or something busted like that...
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    He looks awesome. But something tells me hed be really broken.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

He had a scuffle with Black Panther and his team before the Annihilation Scourge Event and the ending of that was garbage. King In Black, I would have been mad about since they killed Sentry but it's been proven Sentry can't die, but I love symbiotes too.
    Can we use the spoiler tag for spoilers?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Can we use the spoiler tag for spoilers?
    Oops, my apologies.