Options

Story and Event quests at same time

JfRosasJfRosas Posts: 6
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam if I have 200+ heroes, why I’m forced to use only five at a time for story and event quests? You should enable to play both at the same time! Using different champs

Comments

• Options
    Enable*
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    this is something i always wondered too. i guess its cause "the summoner can only be in one place at one time"
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Skimbobbor by that in-game logic, how can I do AQ, AW and multiple arenas? Not having a go, it's Kabam's illogical limitation. Just saying...
  • Options
    Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    If story and event used different energy maybe that would make sense. But they use the same. How do you propose you get both done at the same time?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,726 ★★★★★
    Redwulf67 wrote: »
    If story and event used different energy maybe that would make sense. But they use the same. How do you propose you get both done at the same time?

Well, I imagine I might use today's QE in act 4 until it runs out. Tomorrow I may like to complete a catalyst quest using refreshed QE.

I can then go back and finish a path in act4 when QE/time permits instead of having to commit to finishing a path in story or quitting it to get a class cat.
  • Options
    Exactly Phillgreen! And you always have the option to buy energy refills!