**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen) Buff after trying him out?

1101112131416»

Comments

• SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    I think him and KING GROOT are my 2 lowest damage output champions on my roster now.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    any acknowledgement at this point would be appreciated
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Kabam doesn't care about Daredevil

I don't wanna micro-manage my damn combo to try to get some damage out of him thank you very much. Please don't downgrade any more champions. I'm really scared that you're going to ruin everyone now.

Oh! He shrugs off "non-damaging" debuffs? That's dumb. How about shrugging off damaging debuffs like he had resistance to before? No? Great!

Squirrel girl clearly does way more damage (so does everyone else) without having to do any extra thinking! When I use her, I just fight, and she does damage. Imagine that!
    edited January 2021

Oh. I must not have gotten to try him when he was "too powerful", and I don't run willpower. And how does his regen rate make him "powerful"? Guess I missed out! Now he's too NOT POWERFUL. Remember when he wasn't dependent on your mastery setup and micro-managing your combo? Perfect formula for the worst champion ever! Mastery dependent + complex combo dependent = NOT FUN

Besides being generally bad overall, using him against one of the MANY ability accuracy reduction champs now in the game will render him a sacrificial lamb. You may as well not even take a swing. Just stand there.

What is the point of a debuff with no effect lasting 12 seconds?
    I have him maxed out as a 4 star so, I'm going to try to understand his abilities and see if I can get any use out of him without having to alter my Goddamned mastery setup, but most people say he's trash and I agree so far. Everything I read about his abilities is stupid. If I figure out how to get any use out of him whatsoever I will let you know, but I've never wanted a rank-down ticket more in my life.
    I thought that the purpose of making these changes was to please the player community.
    Maybe give him his original regen rate back. That way at least the people who run willpower have a slim chance at enjoying him.
    I guess KABAM is like, "You guys said he was trash before. Nobody was using him anyway so, they can continue not using him." Well, some of us were using him, and liked him the way he was, and don't understand what is special about him now or how to use him effectively.
    Holros said:

His spotlight is out and I was just smiling all through and thanking God I own him.
    He can purify, a decent defender, crazy damage and bleed when played right, free healing for the whole fight if played right, counters passive damage(bye bye to magic,thorns,korg,killmonger), a simple playstyle and a 65% defensive ability reduction, and in case you missed it you can get it to 100% with psylocke/falcon synergy (you have yo weave in heavy occasionally though), pretty solid imo.
    It will be hard for him not to be in beyond god tier.

Only bye bye to thorns if at max sig and in the right mode. And you're bragging about a synergy with psylocke and falcon? Who the hell would waste 2 roster spots on them? You want them to add a diablo and Kamala Khan synergy too? Whatever abilities you were smiling about on paper don't translate to a good gameplay experience for most of us my guy.
    edited January 2021
    Why in the hell would you give him regen in the first place? He's not Wolverine or Deadpool. He doesn't regenerate. You can't just start giving champions random abilities that they don't have. And then nerf them the same month. I mean you can, but it's dumb. What's next, you gonna give Kingpin coldsnap and make him fly?

HI_guys said:

You say crazy dmaage but let the gameplay come first. Remember Gambit with 400% prowess?

then they nerfed Gambit.

Oh no.
    Yeah, they nerfed HK right away too. OH NOOOOOO!

Well, his spotlight is interesting, but I will keep calm till the gameplay goes live

BTW, his evade ability is completely removed, which makes me a bit disappointed...

Yeah, and his armor break medium. And they ruined his heavy.

• IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    IceBro said:

Kabam doesn't care about Daredevil

This post aged extremely well with what Kabam Miike said.