**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4.3.6- Venom

So the boss for act 4.3.6 is Venom and he's a pretty difficult champ to beat, especially when he's a 5-star. If you take the short route, it's almost impossible to defeat him so if you take the longer path, will it reduce his rating because right now, he is too buffed up. Please reply asap because I want to press on with finishing the chapter.

Comments

• Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    He isn't hard either way. But as you reduce the linked nodes, taking the longest path, you should reduce his rating from 18k to 10k
  • Options
    CarnageCookiesCarnageCookies Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    Magik's L3 or ronan will make quick work of him they both do increasing amounts of damage the more Buffs the opponent has
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Use a duped Ronan. There's videos on YouTube for days. It's easy once you get the first stun with enough buffs.
  • Options
    Doc vodoo too will turn all them buffs to posion
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Morning star's sp2 also does the same as magiks sp3
    Also, SW works well against that venom too
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Just keep trying, the short path is only 6 energy, I farm him for iso when I need it.
  • Options
    Use ronin..you can keep him perm stunned whole fight if you do it right..I only had 3* when I did it and I never took a hit
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I did it the other day with a 3* duped ronan, someone here said they have done with a 2*. I used loki for a laugh just to steal all the buffs but got bored and dead after a while.

With MD at 4 I might have a go with SW and sp3, not sure if SP3 nullify grants power but I think she would almost have a permanent sp3 doing it that way as long as I can survive long enough for his buffs to stack up.

I used 4* magik when I first beat him.

He is great for iso farming and for practicing.
  • Options
    He used to be a lot harder
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    He's not so bad actually. Give your self a shot. It's supposed to be challenging. And last tidbit learn to bait his l1. Good luck
  • Options
    use mordo spam sp2 bait his l1
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well if you think he is tough now , believe me he was tougher before , but you can defeat him , it is just that he is buffed up , and yes there are linked nodes , if you will remove them , he will be easier.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Act 4 is too easy now. Use Ronan. Back in the day he was tougher
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Hardmode Venom isn't difficult..
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Back in my day everything was hard, we had to make do with PB teams, God tier champs that were actually God tier, synergies that made a difference and less competition in arenas for the new hotness in champs.

Meanwhile you youngin's are getting 4* all the time, 5* for doing nothing and still complain that **** too hard.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    That was just a joke veterans, please don't break a hip from prolonged butthurt or slip a disc cleaning sand from your nether regions, most of us get how hard it used to be and those who don't remember, don't care, how about helping the bloke in today's world instead of carrying on like an aggrieved parent. :)
  • Options
    Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    As time goes on venom is easier. If u can evade his sp1 and sp2 every time u can easily beat him.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Use ronan even 3 star will do. Stuns are longer as opponent gains buffs and that poison wont kill you.
  • Options
    I got him my first try with my 4/40 voodoo.

Then again I fight him almost every aq since he's the nastier opponent on the map 5 cosmic path. Don't let him get to an s3 and be careful if you're attempting to do a lot of parries. He has a tendency to quickly and accurately slam you with his heavy attack if you fight too defensively. Evading and not simply blocking his specials is also key.