**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Aegon Text Pop-Up and Fury Issues [Merged Thread, title edited for clarity]

123457»

Comments

• MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    Unfortunately, i had to run Abyss path 2 yesterday I thought Aegon has been fixed completely, unfortunately it wasn’t a good idea , I wasted 70 extra revives than what I’ve planned to use ,I was planning of 90~100 , ended using 170ish in total , Aegon was still bugged and didn’t work as intended , even though he was at 1000 hits don’t go unblockable, and crt hits wasn’t flat as usual , sometimes it wasn’t triggered 😭
    Plus he didn’t gain furies when getting hit , it was so random, that’s made me use extra revives than I’ve planned
    edited January 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

FANTASTIC NEWS! A fix should have arrived, so please check in-game and let us know if you are still having the same issues here. Thank you so much for your patience with this one!

I’ve made a fast test , looks like he is getting furies now when being hit.

Need to test all his combo meters abilities, will try it out now & get back with the results.

Hope it’s final and completely fixed.
  • PeetaajPeetaaj Posts: 6
    My Aegon does not go unblockable after 999 and does not gain extra fury when struck. I'm at the Abyss Collector now and would really appreciate this getting fixed before I waste more items.
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

FANTASTIC NEWS! A fix should have arrived, so please check in-game and let us know if you are still having the same issues here. Thank you so much for your patience with this one!

I just pulled up to the Collector and came here to check ha. I’ll test right now.

Edit: appear to be working!
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Peetaaj said:

My Aegon does not go unblockable after 999 and does not gain extra fury when struck. I'm at the Abyss Collector now and would really appreciate this getting fixed before I waste more items.

He has to crit for his combo meter abilities to activate. What you've shown in the screenshot is not a crit.
  • cj_007cj_007 Posts: 14
    it was fine a couple hours ago.
    but now, all of the sudden, any of buffs don't show up now.
    Is this killmonger's ability?

I just beat killmonger and ghulk now.
    all the buffs came back so I guess it was abyss killmongers ability.
    I have to push abyss harder to use all items in my stash before expire...
    orz
  • IshIsh Posts: 10
    Thanks for the fix was able to finish the collector, aegon performed like normal
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    It is resolved now
    Thanks kabam team
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    cj_007 said:

it was fine a couple hours ago.
    but now, all of the sudden, any of buffs don't show up now.
    Is this killmonger's ability?

Yes. Some skill defenders cause -100% offensive ability accuracy for the attacker. Same thing happens with Korg.
  • lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17
    I had to push through an abyss run I started before the update. Cost me so much more because of it.....now what? You ignore this until I forget how manny more resources I’ve spent?
    People in similar situations or with revives expiring for their planned AOL runs should probably start wrapping their heads around the ideia that nothing will come of it.
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    edited January 2021
    The multi text is gone. I had it too. I’m using latest iOS and latest game version in iPhone 12. I have found still 4 bugs at eagon r5/65 sig 200. In monthly quest , rol and act 6.4.6. 1. In the second fight tenacety is not shrugging suicide off. 2. When I use a sp3 enemy won’t stun. 3. When I take a hit I don’t get a fury buff or not a total of 3 at 3 hits. 4. Combo shield with proxima synergy is not working. Please fix eagon!
    Aegon bugs are fixed.
    How about items?
    How are you guys gonna handle items that we wasted?