**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DUEL CREDITS!!!

I noticed recently that the duel credits were removed from the 7 hour solo events. @Kabam Miike can you please bring back the duel credits please? Im pretty sure there are more people out there that are disappointed by this. Please return the duel credits they were very useful for doing duels. Hope you consider this and reply back to me, thanks.

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    There could be a gold fee to play duels instead of having a daily cap.
  • SPAZER17SPAZER17 Posts: 21
    simolaz said:

It would be great if @Kabam Miike actually reads this and makes this possible

The fact there is a cap is stupid in the first place

I agree. Or at least they should bring back the duel credits, they helped a lot. Makes no sense to remove the duel credits in the first place.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    SPAZER17 said:

simolaz said:

It would be great if you realized he doesn't make any decisions relating to the game and is just a spokesman figurehead, and that pinging him does nothing but give him one more thing not to respond to
    YoMoves said:

SPAZER17 said:

simolaz said:

It would be great if you realized he doesn't make any decisions relating to the game and is just a spokesman figurehead, and that pinging him does nothing but give him one more thing not to respond to
    well idk who does but i want to be heard so move on.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    You can duel all you want..for 5 units a pop 😉
    ABOMB said:

Not worth it dude.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ABOMB said:

Better invested in phcs
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

ABOMB said:

Better invested in phcs
    Better invested in 1 and 2 star Hero crystals even after you have all your 1 stars.