**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

connection issues

captascaptas Posts: 4
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

here is a screen shot of having good net and signal for a month and half now your issues have stopped me from helping my alliance when I am not home IVE CLEARED ALL UNINSTALLED REINSTALLED AND STILL HAPPENING something on your server ends is not working right I didnt spend tens of thousands of dollars for you to screw with my ability to help my alliance when I'm not home!!!

Comments

• Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    You're not alone in this. Its affect the Alliance I'm in both AQ and AW. We've spent unnecessary amounts of items and currency because of this. We've lost rounds in AW that we should've won because of load screen freeze pre-battle which gives the other ally a kill plus you get penalized by health loss. Absolutely frustrating and Kabam needs to get on the ball about this.
  • Options
    I have a Samsung s10+ and i have been having this problem for months now. The only way i can play is connect it to Wi-Fi. Or i can wait around two minutes and my phone connect for a minute or so and disconnect again. For you Kabam boys a have Sprint now T-mobile.