**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4B / T1 alpha deficiency solution

Due to insufficient t4B and t1 alpha catalyst availability many top players are forced to save up their AQ crystals otherwise their t4cc catalysts would often expire.

It would be nice if you could provide Uncollected players with some kind of "de-class gem" that would enable them to convert t4cc crystals into some t4b crystals (or t4b shards + t1 alpha cats). These could be available in glory/loyalty store for example. That could help to get rid of these bottlenecks

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I always found T1A easy to get from map 3.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    I always found T1A easy to get from map 3.

The OP is likely playing at a level that is far above running map 3 in AQ.
    Point being? You can mix it into the rotation.
  • notornotor Posts: 12
    Map3 is not an option. We play everything from 65555 to 66666
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    true I have like 20 t4c in my inventory and literally no t4b and t1a
  • Colvin35Colvin35 Posts: 27
    If map 3 isn't an option, then there is the loyalty store. It's the same issue the lower level players have obtaining T4B/T4C cats.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    It’s not the same issue. T4ccs are intended to be hard to get for newer players to limit their progression to a reasonable level (and the amount of t4ccs and t4bs newer players get now is ridiculous compared to what it was when I was at lower leveled).

T1as have always been available. The problem is that while they are obtainable in team events, it takes so many t1as to rank 5*s that everyone is always out of them.

I currently have 1 ya and 2 t4bs. But I’m at max or almost max in every t4cc besides mystic.

And map 3 is not a viable option for higher alliances.
    It is an option. You just dont want to do it.
    It's not a viable option. Map3 means less glory = less t4b and other stuff
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    notor wrote: »
    It's not a viable option. Map3 means less glory = less t4b and other stuff

Then use your extra glory from map 5 completion and expert tier milestones to buy them in the glory store like the rest of us.
    Hahaha. Im doing it. Its not enough. Do you even rank your 5star champs? I have 25 of those atm. It takes a lot of t1a and t4b. You will see when you get there
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Hahaha. Im doing it. Its not enough. Do you even rank your 5star champs? I have 25 of those atm. It takes a lot of t1a and t4b. You will see when you get there

I'm over 15. But I only rank up to r3 ones that are duped/good.
    edited October 2017
    As I said there is a deficiency of those when you are in a top alliance. I have currently full t4cc inventory (each class). I am forced to save up my AQ crystals (map crystals, t4cc crystals and glory crystals) - if I open those I wont be able to rank my champs quickly enough for t4cc not to expire
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Buy them in the glory store.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    This is exactly why I don't like noobs man. Sorry you have to deal with that OP. It's tough with the t4b and alpha situation, there's literally not much you can do to get more easily like in the lower levels(like people who run map 3), since you've most likely done a lot of the content which brings these rewards already. Of course you can buy them with glory, but you have to understand that there's a grind, some may really need the t2a shards too. It's not like they can get unlimited t4b folks, glory has it's own cap to buy them, there's continuous t4cc expiring for these high level players and it's sickening. Kabam took alphas away from milestones for this, it's pretty depressing at this level too. Like the OP said, 5* take a lot of alphas, which btw...imo should have a little bit of a reduction lol. They should definitely make t4b and alphas more available. Especially for all that work these top alliances do (shout out to the 66666 guys).
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

I'm over 15. But I only rank up to r3 ones that are duped/good.

Do u rank to r2? Bc even to r2 takes 5 t1as