**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 6 star...

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Hi guys, today i opened a new 6 star, Angela and i searched about her a lot, i found that she's a great champion has lots of damage potential but sadly lots of people didn't use her bcus, they have better options and lots of people said her awaken ability need a rework too... But i used her against winter soldier, i didn't run suicide just normal mastery she took 357 hits to complete the fight in rank1 Level 1, i say it isn't bad because her heavy give 6k damage fury is amazing, critical rating so good and armour up helps us to fight havok over all i am happy about this pull...(and i say she's a underrated god tier) So comment about your thoughts guys because i want to know lot about her...

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    She was kinda underrated previously but now with the introduction of cav eq and how much people are using her, I'd say she is being perfectly rated.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Definitely underrated, I like using her. But yeah, her sig is probably the worst in the game
  • Options
    CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    She is a great champ. She was my first 6r2 even before any 5r5. She is a very hard hitter and shines in cavalier EQ. The only problem about Angela is her original aptitude buff. That buff is useless, even more useless than her signature ability.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Hi guys, today i opened a new 6 star, Angela and i searched about her a lot, i found that she's a great champion has lots of damage potential but sadly lots of people didn't use her bcus, they have better options and lots of people said her awaken ability need a rework too... But i used her against winter soldier, i didn't run suicide just normal mastery she took 357 hits to complete the fight in rank1 Level 1, i say it isn't bad because her heavy give 6k damage fury is amazing, critical rating so good and armour up helps us to fight havok over all i am happy about this pull...(and i say she's a underrated god tier) So comment about your thoughts guys because i want to know lot about her...

She is only good for damage no immunity or anyother utilities. She can be used in cavalier month EQ and counter for havock.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Angela is very underrated. In that fury phase, she hits like a truck. Just build up your power to slightly under 2 bars, then throw an Sp1. Continue to do that for massive damage
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    i really like her a lot because she helped me with uncollected back then. since then, the contents have developed a lot and she does not have much use anymore. but cavalier eq was introduced and the buffed up node requires 3 or more buffs active to inflict damage so angela is back to being very useful. i used her 5 star r4 to solo some of the paths in cavalier eq buffed up node
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I have 6 star r2 duped I can say her sig is a tragedy and the fact she doesn’t cause bleed is hilarious
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

I have 6 star r2 duped I can say her sig is a tragedy and the fact she doesn’t cause bleed is hilarious

Not when you consider she's one of the few that doesn't absolutely need the Dup.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Not when you consider she's one of the few that doesn't absolutely need the Dup.
    Yah she doesn’t need it but I would be nice to have a decent sig; maybe a sig that causes bleed as every hit she does she uses a sword or some type of axe
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★

Terrax: I've got company.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Heimdall: AMATEURS.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Heimdall: AMATEURS.
    Hela: Don't forget me.