**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHo first learned how to quake?

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
So who was the first person that learned how to quake? Does anyone know?

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

The quaking that you know today didn’t start until the end of 2018 maybe early 2019. That’s not because of skill but because Kabam had changed the way button inputs where being read.

You weren’t able to activate another input before the next input started. So before , you would have to press heavy, wait for that action to end then press dex, where now you can press heavy and already have an input ready for your next move. This is why we now have canceling into special attacks etc. I also think this is why we aren’t able to do the dash back intercept on the block anymore, because A.I doesn’t have to go from block to attack , instead they can now drop their block

To answer your question though: There was a guy named crimson Kaioken that figured out how to use her from what I remembered . He was in 4loki or omni or one of those allies

Damn I never heard that about the backdraft intercepts from block. Everyone always just said that the recovery time was reduced. Is that the reason why so many champs recover from their heavy so fast that it sometimes feels unpunishable?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don't know for sure but I'm also pretty sure Dave was an early hyper of Quake and how OP she could be
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    The original quaker is a good buddy of mine, who retired but recently came back. (Dr) Blythe one of the best players I know.
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★

I think it was the badger moles

Yassss atla
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Toasty said:

Yassss atla
    Was that a reference to atla or is that a username of a player?
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46

Toph: I AM THE GREATEST EARTHBENDER IN THE WORLD!!!

Quake: Hold my beer
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    Lmao said:

Toasty said:

Yassss atla
    Was that a reference to atla or is that a username of a player?
    ATLA reference
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Toph: I AM THE GREATEST EARTHBENDER IN THE WORLD!!!

Quake: Hold my beer
    Nah, toph would win for sure
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Blythe was the og in how quake is done that dude was a savage