**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should EQ Completion Solo Event be replaced?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
if so, with what?

Comments

• RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    yes
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    No, I don't think it should be replaced. But, the allocation of points needs to be more thought about. Since it is a 22hr event, points should be given so that doing Cav eq 3.2 3 times should give you all the milestones. The 3 times is from the 3 and a bit free energy refills in 22 hrs. Every other solo event can be achieved by just playing the game normally, this one should also follow that.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nope, it's one of the 2 22-hour events I manage to get all my milestones off but it could be made easier to get those milestones.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It should not be removed. But like others have said above it should be easier to get the milestones. I would suggest some more missions to fully get all milestones than others have said. The energy equivelant of 5 completed paths of chapter 2 mission 2 for your level of milestones. This way you can get the milestones throughout the month. You will have to do it roughly 7 times and it will allow you to spread your difficulty throughout the month. This will also give players the feeling it is worth not exploring it in the first week, and thus no complaints about no content at the end of the month.
    Normal- Anyone that has not completed act 3
    Heroic- Everyone that has completed act 3
    Master- Everyone that has completed act 4
    Uncollected- everyone that is uncollected
    Cavalier- anyone that is cavalier
    (thronebreaker milestones, when they arrive, could up the points needed until there is a difficulty for them)

If anything 3 completed paths should atleast give you the free revive milestone.