**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Current Carb. core deal is terrible.

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
They want 1800 units for 3 Carbonadium cores & 4 Stony cores.

You could buy the same amount of cores for 975 units.

Kabam really should go over their old offers, and at least match it.

Heck, if you maxed out the offer seen in the screen shot, 5 Carb cores & 5 Stony cores, that is only 1500 units.

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

How can you buy the same amount of Cores for 975 Units? That Sale isn't the regular price.

What do you mean how? Back then, you could have bought the same offer they are doing today for 975 units.

Let me break it down for you. 3 carbs x 225 + 4 stony x 75 = 975 units.

Just saying this current deal is too expensive for what you get based on past sales.

This is the current deal.

This was the past deal:

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I believe the 59% discount for the carb. mastery core is a thing of the past (last seen in 2018) and will not be repeated anymore since the introduction of Summoner's Sigil.

I am unsure whether the best discount for those with Summoner's Sigil is 500 units for a carb. core (whether price varies with game progression).

This current offer gives around 18% discount is as best as it can get probably. It requires Act 3 completion though to get it (for mini-account).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

How can you buy the same amount of Cores for 975 Units? That Sale isn't the regular price.

What do you mean how? Back then, you could have bought the same offer they are doing today for 975 units.

Just saying this current deal is too expensive for what you get based on past sales.

This was the past deal:

One deal 2 years ago, and you use that to judge the value of the current deal?
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

This was the past deal:

“Back then”
    That’s the problem. This deal is 2+ years old. Do you also want the other deals that are two years old? Half of a t5b for 100 dollars? If there were even t5b back then, I wasn’t playing the game back then. Or do you only wanted the deals when it benefits you?
    If it’s the second thing. Then lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This deal sucks. No need to buy it or compare it with other deals.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

SparkAlot said:

This was the past deal:

How else do you compare the value of deals?. I think that is the OP's point is the value of the cores have not changed since the masteries have remained the same forever. Either offer the same deal or a better one.
    To the OP: I think the deal is aimed at people who are desperate to unlock more masteries and not for veteran players, so if you are an old player, ignore this offer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

SparkAlot said:

This was the past deal:

How else do you compare the value of deals?. I think that is the OP's point is the value of the cores have not changed since the masteries have remained the same forever. Either offer the same deal or a better one.
    To the OP: I think the deal is aimed at people who are desperate to unlock more masteries and not for veteran players, so if you are an old player, ignore this offer.
    I compare the value of deals to the regular price. Not to other Sales. One random Sale 2 yesrs ago is not a standard.
    It's also worth noting that I only pay attention to Offers for things I'm actually looking for. If it's something I want, I decide for myself whether I'm willing to spend what it's offered for.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

SparkAlot said:

This was the past deal:

I compare the value of deals to the regular price. Not to other Sales. One random Sale 2 yesrs ago is not a standard.
    It's also worth noting that I only pay attention to Offers for things I'm actually looking for. If it's something I want, I decide for myself whether I'm willing to spend what it's offered for.
    You make no sense and just disagreeing for the sake of it. Your backwards logic essentially says cyber weekend deals of 2017 should be better than that of 2099
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    The normal carb/Stoney core offer is $19.99. No idea why they jacked it up to over $50 in units. Not a good deal.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Unit deal = 1,800 units
    Cash deal = 20usd (~550 units)

In other words:
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

SparkAlot said:

This was the past deal:

Comparing deals to regular price does not make sense. The deals will always have better value in that case. The point the OP was making was the old deal was much better than the current one and he is right. But, no one is forced to get this deal, so I am don't care about it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    NikoBravo said:

The normal carb/Stoney core offer is $19.99. No idea why they jacked it up to over $50 in units. Not a good deal.

This pop up yesterday.