**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get in, Summoners! We’re going shopping! [UPDATED - Jan. 6, 2021]

Comments

• Options
    2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 98
    So what do I do with these?

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Nixo said:

I did 10 legendary before getting my cavalier title. I have 30 legendary stamps now but the cavalier solo objective could not recognise them. Is it a bug?

Damn that looks like a bug to me 🤔

• Options
    2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 98
    Thanks, it’s not worth the effort too repetitive
  • Options
    2_Wheeler said:

Thanks, it’s not worth the effort too repetitive

Its 100% worth it.

10% T5CC over 11k 6* shards. 10k 5* shards. And if you run a strong team like Ghost Wasp (for rouge) antman YJ and a longshot unstoppable counter (mine is Red Guardian) then 1 lane is done in 5-8 min.

X8 per week is not a big problem.

Esp since you get better and faster over time.
  • Options
    Will unused stamps (saying that you don't finish out a card from the first event because you ran out of tokens) be able to be applied to the second card? I.e. I have 6 tokens and want to complete one card 1-15 stamps, but I won't have enough to finish the card in the first half of the event ending 1/20, can I use the remaining stamps for the next card?
  • Options
    Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    It appears the question of "do the objectives for week 3/4 also require 15 stamps each" is not yet answered.

Similarly the question of do stamps carry over from week 1/2 to the next weeks game card.

Most people are going with the plan outlined in Seatin's video and discussed in many chats/forum posts but this hasn't been confirmed. (10 legendary - hold - 17 legendary + 5 epic).

Any moderator answer would be most appreciated @Kabam Miike Thank you!
  • Options
    Campo4 said:

It appears the question of "do the objectives for week 3/4 also require 15 stamps each" is not yet answered.

Similarly the question of do stamps carry over from week 1/2 to the next weeks game card.

Most people are going with the plan outlined in Seatin's video and discussed in many chats/forum posts but this hasn't been confirmed. (10 legendary - hold - 17 legendary + 5 epic).

Any moderator answer would be most appreciated @Kabam Miike Thank you!

It has been answered. It doesnt matter if you hold or not.

Just read a few comments in here.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Will unused stamps (saying that you don't finish out a card from the first event because you ran out of tokens) be able to be applied to the second card? I.e. I have 6 tokens and want to complete one card 1-15 stamps, but I won't have enough to finish the card in the first half of the event ending 1/20, can I use the remaining stamps for the next card?

None of your stamps expire. They are cumulative across the length of the event.
  • Options

None of your stamps expire. They are cumulative across the length of the event.
    Thanks! I appreciate the information!
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It’s the second half coming tomorrow
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83
    Why is it the previous featured 5* crystal?

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    raziel said:

they said it would be
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83

raziel said:

they said it would be
    Thanks, I must've missed it :)
  • Options
    BozzaBozza Posts: 1
    Not a fan of the fact the 5* featured crystal is the expired featured and not the new one, feel it should’ve been the new one seeing as it was the one that’s live when the featured hero crystal was available in the objectives
  • Options
    VoivodeVoivode Posts: 5
    So I was under the impression that leftover stamps from the previous two weeks would still apply to the objectives launched today. I have 47 legendary arcade stamps, but the objectives aren't recognizing them. Is this a bug?
  • Options
    Voivode said:

So I was under the impression that leftover stamps from the previous two weeks would still apply to the objectives launched today. I have 47 legendary arcade stamps, but the objectives aren't recognizing them. Is this a bug?

This is not a bug. If there is somewhere we made it sound like this, please let me know so we can clear it up.
  • Options
    VoivodeVoivode Posts: 5

Voivode said:

This is not a bug. If there is somewhere we made it sound like this, please let me know so we can clear it up.
    It doesn't specifically say anywhere that the stamps don't carry over. I've attached screenshots of the relevant sections of the original event post here.

The way it's designed right now, the fact that you can just continue to use the coins on arcade quests when there are no rewards left to be had makes it seem like you should just be able to carry them over. I'm not sure why the option would even be available to continue gaining stamps if you're not going to be able to use them for anything.

• Options
    NixoNixo Posts: 5

Hi @Kabam Miike, can you tell me if this is a bug? If it is, how can I have it fixed? Thanks.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Where are the new objectives?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Claim the new Prize Card Voucher in IGM.
    Go to Store, buy the Arcade-IA Prize Card and collect game tokens.
    Then, new objectives will appear.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Voivode said:

Voivode said:

It doesn't specifically say anywhere that the stamps don't carry over.
    @Voivode
    Only the token is carried over, not the stamp/(s).
    I had to read many times the comments made by other Summoner sand understood the stamps don't carry over.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Claim the new Prize Card Voucher in IGM.
    Go to Store, buy the Arcade-IA Prize Card and collect game tokens.
    Then, new objectives will appear.
    Thanks. I forgot there were two different sets you could choose from so they wouldn't just refresh.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    do we get more token next week? im sitting at 45 stamps plus 9 entries left, thats another 27 stamps for legendary...
    so math says 45+27=72 stamps

so simple question: do we get another 8 or so token in week 4?
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    When are the next tokens coming in ? I thought it would have been yesterday
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

When are the next tokens coming in ? I thought it would have been yesterday

Wednesday, I think.
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    I love ya Kabam, I do...but....this SQ was really not fun. The rewards are great but fighting the same fights roughly 7,132,398 times was a tough grind. It just got numbing after awhile. I look forward to February and Chinese new year but can you take this arcade SQ format out back and mercifully put it down?
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I accidentally went to to legendary one more time than I should of and now I'm missing out on 2k 6 star shards. Thanks kabam for giving us no room for error. Terrible side event.
  • Options
    KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    Wow just came here to investigate you absolutely cannot get to the 10 % t5cc if you did all legendary rank up item runs.. Well that sucks you end with 64 tokens. Grrrrrrr guess it should have been explained in game mail not just on the forums.