**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO - the same for duping 4*, 5* and 6* 😳

I struggle for a longer period to obtain enough ISO to level up my champs. I realised recently that there isn’t a difference in ISO if you dupe a 4*, 5* or 6*. If you dupe a 3* you will get 2 x 5000ISO, if you dupe a 4* than 24 x 5000ISO and this is ok. So the difference between duping 3* and 4* is 12x more ISO. With this calculation if dupe a 5* we need to get 12 x 24 = 288 x 5000ISO, but we get only 24 x 5000 and this is the same for duping 6* - it need to be 3.456 x 5000ISO. This is a huge difference if you calculate this way and now it’s obvious why I don’t have enough ISO, because I spended a lot by lvl up my 6* to r2 and r3 😩

Is this a bug or what @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra ?
Thank you in advance for a quick response.

Comments

• POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33
    edited November 2020
    There is the same amount of gold and shards. If the difference between duping a 3* and 4* is 5x more shards, if we dupe a 5* or 6* we don’t get every time 5x more?
    Bellow are some SS examples.
    edited November 2020

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Been up there for a while now. Following the concept of increasing ISO gained by duping stronger (more star) characters (ex 1* to 2* to 3* to 4*) it would only be normal that 5* and 6* champions give you more ISO than 4* and below.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It is not a bug, and it has been this way since the start. When you progress further into the game you will have less iso problems. For me, as a 1,2m cavalier player. I always have 1000+ iso in overflow, mostly the 5000 variants. The rest I sell. But if you go beyond my level, towards a 2m rating you are way more likely again to run into iso problems.

I do think they should atleast give 6 star dupes 24 of the new iso level.
    Not really sure what they should do with 5 stars.

It is not a bug, and it has been this way since the start. When you progress further into the game you will have less iso problems. For me, as a 1,2m cavalier player. I always have 1000+ iso in overflow, mostly the 5000 variants. The rest I sell. But if you go beyond my level, towards a 2m rating you are way more likely again to run into iso problems.

I do think they should atleast give 6 star dupes 24 of the new iso level.
    Not really sure what they should do with 5 stars.

Nope that’s not true, because I did 100% all Variants, most of Act6 70%, and easy path Abyss and ofc I’m Thronebreaker. I think I’m super active and before half year ago I didn’t got this problem. But I was extremely lucky with my 5* and 6* pool and it’s very ISO expensive to rank all them up to 5r5 or 6r1-3.

This is my account so you can compare.

edited November 2020
    This is needed to level up at min lvl1, but I need first to find some ISO so I can do that. Because of that I need to strategically calculate who to lvl up with enough ISO 😩.
    is terrible on my lvl ofc.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Do you try to level up every single champ you get? That might be the difference between us. I only level up the champs I really am going to use, and to make 10+ usable teams for each arena. (still working on the 6 stars thou)
    I am not a thronebreaker. So I might be back ones I reach that level. Still half a t5cc to go.
    I try first to level up every new champ only to lvl1. Than I lvl up only god tiers that can help me in some events. But because of this ISO problem ofc I can’t do that anymore, so last half year I lvl up only one god tier through longer time. When I got some ISO i lvl up. Another stupid thing is that we can get last lvl up milestone easier with lvl up 2*-4*, and not so easy with lvl up 6*
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited November 2020
    It's a bug? No.
    I'm surprised that you are an endgame player and you don't know how many iso bricks you get from each dupe. Actually, it's suspicious
    Lol seems you’re a little paranoid? Ofc I did know that it’s an unfair amount, but I didn’t realise that if you calculate the difference in duping 3* and 4*, that it’s a hugh difference when the same calculation goes all to 6*. Ofc it wasn’t matter before when I needed to sold ISO for not expiring in stash.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Do you try to level up every single champ you get? That might be the difference between us. I only level up the champs I really am going to use, and to make 10+ usable teams for each arena. (still working on the 6 stars thou)
    I am not a thronebreaker. So I might be back ones I reach that level. Still half a t5cc to go.

Same @Giuliameij i only rank up champs that i use or that i'm gonna use in quest or war
    edited January 2021
    Well seems that I’m not the only one who realised that this is wrong. @Ilacskils @KerayZ rules👍💪
    https://youtu.be/V-lUfuS-lqg