**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War crashing during and at end of fight.

AlFuegoAlFuego Posts: 24
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why do you still take half health from players when the game crashes during war? It’s total garbage and happens way too often.

Scenario- In a fight against a mini, deal final blow, victory pops on screen then game goes straight to “ not connected to internet screen” then reloads, back into war but the mini is not defeated and still at 100% health p, but my champ is now at 50% health and I have to drop 160 units to heal my champ back up just to go in and lose with 2% health left.

This really needs to be fixed, Considering the whole war season aspect and the difference a win and a loss in a single fight can make. This has been an issue for years. Maybe it can be fixed now.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I agree, it's a pain when this happens but fortunately it's pretty rare. It would be a shame if people took advantage and force quit to save attack bonus. There should be one allowance every other war where you don't lose health or attack bonus.
  • Options
    It’s not very rare at all fella. Once per round of aq and once per round of war on average is not rare at all. It is common.

And what you say about timeouts taken advantage in war is not accurate. You still take a loss when you time out. So that’s a double whammy on the negative effect of it.

Here, I’m gonna keep a tally and see just how “rare” 🤣 it is.
  • Options

Happened in AQ today against cap.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Redo, graphic didn’t post.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Didn’t post properly
  • Options

Happened in today’s aq
  • Options
    AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    It always happens they should fix that or reduce the amount of health they take as punishment