**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-MEN PRODIGAL SON LEGEND RUN

Hey everyone,

This month's legend run was still on the old system right? I checked some topics on the forum, and it seems we still have the old system of legends run. Meaning doing asap Heroic + Master 100%.
Can we have some times added here by others who did the run this month?
I did it in 3:01:50 (Heroic with R5 5* Ghost, Master with R2 6* Corvus ) and a friend did it in 3:01:20 (R3 6* Corvus all the way) . And I'm curious if we will both maybe qualify in the top 100 for this Legend Run.

Cheers.

Comments

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The in-game mail said the old system was still in place, I think quite a few people didn’t realise. Those times seem good. I did 3:06:53 so a little nervous, but seen the cutoff’s been around 3:10-3:20 the last few months.

I saw someone else here post 3:33 as their time, and one person on YouTube in 3:24:30.

I’m not seeing many people sharing times. Perhaps many didn’t go for this one, that’s what I’m hoping for! Lol
    I’m happy with the lack of replies seeing as the best I could place seems to be 3rd :D Today was the last day for it, so looks like competition was lower than usual.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    People don‘t care about Legends Run that much anymore. Everyone who wanted it that bad already did it last year when they announced it would be stopped soon.

And then they changed their mind and said that they will keep the old Legends Title available.
    Yeah that’s what I’m hoping. I want it still lol
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

People don‘t care about Legends Run that much anymore. Everyone who wanted it that bad already did it last year when they announced it would be stopped soon.

And then they changed their mind and said that they will keep the old Legends Title available.

Everyone who wanted it that bad did it three years ago when it was made more publicly available. I got it in the second month (Terrigenocide part 2) and never tried again.
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27
    DannyB01 said:

The in-game mail said the old system was still in place, I think quite a few people didn’t realise. Those times seem good. I did 3:06:53 so a little nervous, but seen the cutoff’s been around 3:10-3:20 the last few months.

I saw someone else here post 3:33 as their time, and one person on YouTube in 3:24:30.

I’m not seeing many people sharing times. Perhaps many didn’t go for this one, that’s what I’m hoping for! Lol

Hope you are right and maybe lots of people didn t focus in it this month.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Yeah, true. That suits me then :D
    YoMoves said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Everyone who wanted it that bad did it three years ago when it was made more publicly available. I got it in the second month (Terrigenocide part 2) and never tried again.
    Yeah, I had it on my previous old accounts ( I had 2 accounts owned started from scratch by me, did the runs with Medusa on one, and Blade on the other when Corvus was already a peoples favorite for legend runs).
    Now I play on a new account and figured I should try again even if Corvus is only R2.
    If I manage to pull this it will be 3 out of 3 successful runs.
    I think you’ll get it! It’s actually good for the confidence to know someone who’s a bit of a veteran at it was over 3 hours. People always say it needs to be sub-3, but these recent quests have had longer cutoffs. I lost at least 5 minutes from disconnects (had 4) and lag that caused me to force quit (after 90 seconds of frustration and indecision!). Plus there were a ton of portals and Stryfe is pretty tanky.

Good luck once again! I’m sure your name will be in the results. I’m hoping the guy that streamed 3:24 gets it lol
    DannyB01 said:

I think you’ll get it! It’s actually good for the confidence to know someone who’s a bit of a veteran at it was over 3 hours. People always say it needs to be sub-3, but these recent quests have had longer cutoffs. I lost at least 5 minutes from disconnects (had 4) and lag that caused me to force quit (after 90 seconds of frustration and indecision!). Plus there were a ton of portals and Stryfe is pretty tanky.

Good luck once again! I’m sure your name will be in the results. I’m hoping the guy that streamed 3:24 gets it lol

Thank you!

I hope we all get it this month!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I don't do legends runs because I'm on a mid-tier android and also, I don't see the benefit of doing legends runs in eq other than for a title.
    The title is the only benefit really. Single T4c crystal given alongside it, which is super outdated.
    DannyB01 said:

The title is the only benefit really. Single T4c crystal given alongside it, which is super outdated.

Eeexactly!
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    What!! The old legend run still exists?
    Wow... Did not knew that.. although i tried once.. impossible if u r running Android
    007md92 said:

Wow... Did not knew that.. although i tried once.. impossible if u r running Android

It kinda looks like it would’ve been possible this month, we’ll see. Might be possible next month considering how few were aware it’s still going! Haha
    007md92 said:

yeah, I was surprised to find out also. but yeah, on Android it s now worth to try.